Will Tatasky add 'EPIC HD' on 19th November ???

sky4us

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, as we all know that Tatasky has started mpeg4 migration of channels again to create space, is there any chance of EPIC HD channel's addition on its launching day. We all know that Tatasky has never added any channel from the Reliance group in the past, but this time its about its epic project i.e. EPIC channel which is available in HD with its launch. So, will Tatasky add 'EPIC HD' channel on 19th November, with its launch, on its platform ???

Maybe they may add as I spoke to tata sky cc she said that it will come but I don't believe in her

guys i am just intract with customercare they told me only sd version of epic channel can added on 19th november

yes bro just now i call indiacast dth sales maneger and asking about the hd version of epic channel on coming in tatasky they assured me right now you not getting this on tatasky but next 2 month they will definate added this channel hd version

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock