DDF Exclusive Zee Malayalam to be Launch in September tenatively

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Take on how Zee can get the to the Top :

As a Malayalee and a regular Malayalam TV viewer for years. I have seen how Asianet and Surya TV had dominated the TV markets for years, and how late entrants Mazhavil/Flowers are carving a place for themselves.

First thing they have to do is Hire good production houses to make nice TV soaps. Popular Weekly Magazines Mangalam and Manorama have many superhit weekly Novel series which are made in to bolockbuster TV shows, Aunties will lap it up.

Next to attract youths, they have to come up with good quality Singing, Dance and Talent reality shows for weekends. Then acquire Movie rights and offer them as well. This can definitely make Zee successful in Malayalam as well.

Currently Asianet dominating only because of the power of Star.

If they can produce quality shows and good films obviously they can. Flowers TV is an example for this. They were in the top five within few months after their launch just with their reality shows and serials. But in serial genre no matter what Kerala hesitate to watch other serials from other channels than Asianet. The fact is flowers and Surya TV have good serials in their time up. But people don't watch those and they used to watch whatever the sh#t the Asianet channel airs.

Means bro?

Money power bro. Asianet have very popular biggest hit movies satellite rights and they are conducting several award night, etc because of Star.

And one more thing to highlight Star power, that is Asianet HD launch. If Mazhavil Manorama doesn't release promo or newspaper reporting of Mazhavil Manorama HD it will become the first Malayalam HD channel. It become a prestige issue for Asianet at time when MM HD announced because Asianet is the first Malayalam satellite channel. For becoming the first Malayalam channel to launch a HD channel Star used one of their HD license to launch Asianet HD within one or two days.

It means power of Star 🌟 network @Shantanu bro..

Bro,
I knew that asianet is part of star network.

What i meant is asianet is not dominating since star bought them they have been dominating the market from long time..

I asked meaning because i wanted to know what is exact meaning of Powe of star, whether it is about their investments, different content or something else.

Bro,
I knew that asianet is part of star network.

What i meant is asianet is not dominating since star bought them they have been dominating the market from long time..

I asked meaning because i wanted to know what is exact meaning of Powe of star, whether it is about their investments, different content or something else.

Bro I don't think Star's acquisition of Asianet bring down it's rating. But the arrival of new channels like Flowers TV caused the drop of Asianet's rating.

From what you are saying people watch the ghatiya (s**t) serials on Asianet instead of good shows that are aired on Flowers. And Asianet's ratings have fallen? :skd: :skd:
The 'power of Star' is really visible in WB, not Kerala. There around 60% people watch only Jalsha 24/7 and its ratings are always high. Until a few months ago it was behind Asianet in ratings and now Asianet is too far behind Star Jalsha.

God knows when people will stop watching irritating serials. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Yes, Flowers TV is the best GEC channel with variety of programmes but unfortunately Asianet ruling the Malayalam GEC category with worst programmes.:sleepy:
Public following old is gold channel theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock