Breaking Zee Published New RIO

Zee Sarthak for 20? What's in that channel? Other FTA channels were available in regional languages providing good content. Dumb pricing.
Our people are just like hell bro. They will not accept good content from FTA channels. Manjari TV is having very good contents. But our people need something expensive. Like most of the Indians have a dream to get iPhone.

Ok.
Modi ji ne kiya he to kuch accha hi hoga

T: If Modi ji did then it will be something good

Realistic price for Zee Cafè HD. Just ₹6. Coming down from ₹19. Even Zee Cinema HD, &Pictures HD &Flix HD and &Prive HD are fairly priced at ₹12. &TV is going ₹12. &xplor HD has increased to ₹12.
Is Zee Cafe nowadays sowing any non reality/non cooking/non lifestyle show?

There is Grey's Anatomy, Community,
and some k-dramas. I haven't been watching the channel lately because of the pricing.
+1
"haven't been watching the channel lately because of the pricing."

Also, still not going to watch until they have 4-5 scripted English shows made in US/UK.

₹25 for Zee Marathi :skd: anyway already removed Zee Bouquet from my plan :sleepy2:
Not going to pay much for channels now
Now its time to FTA channels to start improving their content 🤔

Surely FTA Channels are future.

It's surely good opportunity for FTA Channels like Ishara, Shemaroo Channels to gain market share and give tough competition to Star, Sony channels, surely FTA Channels need to improve content.

I am looking for BARC ratings after implementation of NTO 2.0 surely 1 - 2 FTA Channels in Top 5 in near future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock