Breaking Zee Published New RIO

Both Zee Marathi SD, HD priced at ₹25 i think no one will subscribe this channel because currently they have crap serials and worst shows.
Zee Talkies SD price increase was needed it was just ₹2 earlier now increased by ₹3 and I am happy that Zee Talkies HD price decreased earlier it was ₹19 now it will be ₹12.
Zee Yuva is good for Movies other then that they don't have Youth serials, shows so people won't subscribe but it's price only 2₹.

It's not fair for kannada region.. They are just taking advantage of being untouchable No.1 position..
Yes i don't watch kannada channels by taking as alacarte except zee Pichhar on d2h as they r under combo

But for my parents (dishtv st2) zee kannada is must
Thinking what to do, I have to sacrifice few other channels to take Zee Kannada

Last edited:
See the price of zee Marathi and zee Bangla.
Charging 25 for SD channel
Hoping atleast Sun Network will include all channels under Rs.12 to make single package which will get included by all operators base pack. In NTO 1.0, many players kept this Sun packs outside of their base pack and lost visibility.

Star Gold HD got more fresh content. Zee has too much repetition. Star knows that they are the dominant player in the Hindi movies segment.
19₹ For Star Gold HD Is Not Big Thing Channel Has That Kind Of Content.
Not Much Repeated Movies And Most Of New Big Budget Movies Are With Them

Star Gold HD got more fresh content. Zee has too much repetition. Star knows that they are the dominant player in the Hindi movies segment.
Same gonna Happen in Marathi Market Star Pravah Picture gonna launch on other hand Zee Talkies and other language zee movie channels repeat movies badly also price of their GEC is also high so i think Star will win in Marathi market.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock