Breaking Zee Published New RIO

19₹ For Star Gold HD Is Not Big Thing Channel Has That Kind Of Content.
Not Much Repeated Movies And Most Of New Big Budget Movies Are With Them
Keeping out of bouquet will cost them. You and me with DTH subscription has freedom to add or them. Those buying bouquet based packs from cable operators will be affected. I can bet that no one's taking effort to ask a specific channel Star Gold to be add on their plan when they got lots of alternatives. Their pricing is extremely bizzare.

IMO Star Gold should've been ₹12 and Star Gold 2 HD shouldn't been ₹10 instead of ₹6. This way they could include the channels in the bouquet. Here, they did wrong by pricing ₹19.

Keeping out of bouquet will cost them. You and me with DTH subscription has freedom to add or them. Those buying bouquet based packs from cable operators will be affected. I can bet that no one's taking effort to ask a specific channel Star Gold to be add on their plan when they got lots of alternatives. Their pricing is extremely bizzare.

IMO Star Gold should've been ₹12 and Star Gold 2 HD shouldn't been ₹10 instead of ₹6. This way they could include the channels in the bouquet. Here, they did wrong by pricing ₹19.
Any way, TATA Sky users will be lucky with pick and drop by daily or weekends. Cable TV users will be most affected with fixed packs due to price hike.

Any way, TATA Sky users will be lucky with pick and drop by daily or weekends. Cable TV users will be most affected with fixed packs due to price hike.
It can be done only in nuclear family and not in joint family

Zee keralam is in top5 now, so they increased.
Expected 10 rupees for Zee Keralam SD like Flowers tv
Zee Keralam is far better than Flowers
Flowers tv should reduce their price. For repeated shows they charging 10 rupees from viewers
Still they maintain a top 2 position , so I think they will not change the price

Expected 10 rupees for Zee Keralam SD like Flowers tv
Zee Keralam is far better than Flowers
Flowers tv should reduce their price. For repeated shows they charging 10 rupees from viewers
Still they maintain a top 2 position , so I think they will not change the price
Zee made mistake by showing hindi and other dubbed movies during initial days. This made ppl to think, its not mal channel and lost the initial pick up. But now they are completely stick to mal pgms.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock