Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

I heard that they may move to bottom left exact opposite to sun network
That’s what ABP Network did (bottom left). But Hindi viewers are accustomed to seeing the logo in a top corner. For a news channel a bottom corner might work but not for a GEC. I’m sure they will stick with the top left corner as other Zee channels have been using the top left since the big rebrand in 2017.
Changing logo of well established network frequently is a bad idea.
That shouldn’t mean channels like Star World, Star Movies and Jalsha Movies never change the logo and graphics at all. They are desperately in need of a new logo like Star Vijay was four years back.

Last edited:
That’s what ABP Network did (bottom left). But Hindi viewers are accustomed to seeing the logo in a top corner. For a news channel a bottom corner might work but not for a GEC. I’m sure they will stick with the top left corner as other Zee channels have been using the top left since the big rebrand in 2017.

That shouldn’t mean channels like Star World, Star Movies and Jalsha Movies never change the logo and graphics at all. They are desperately in need of a new logo like Star Vijay was four years back.
This is the way they may adjust logo. I feel like watching international channel .
mG9SXvG.jpg

This is the way they may adjust logo. I feel like watching international channel .
Honestly I don’t like the corner position at all. I’ll be very disappointed if they use the bottom left corner. Even the bottom right would be better. Transparent logos are fine but it should not look like a western channel unnecessarily.

Already the Zee channels in the US put their logos in the bottom.

Last edited:
Still star is keeping the same logo only colors animation and style have changed. Just like SET blue to purple logo the template remains same.

Zee will be not changing logo but the logo color will become white and more transparent.
I really hope they do this..
The current logo looks just fine. They just need to make it semi-transparent and decrease the size a bit. The logos are huge to be honest.
Another great idea would be keeping their respective logo & color during ad breaks, and when a movie/show is airing it'll change to grey and transparent. Just like what Movies Now used to do (I am not sure if they still do it).

mG9SXvG.jpg
This position is good. It doesn't obstruct the content you are viewing much. There is usually less important elements at the bottom than at the top and you don't notice the bottom corner much. I would've preferred it to be at the bottom right, but this is fine too. The transparency looks great. 👌🏻

Personally I am expecting them to keep the logo in the top left corner. If the logo is made transparent, it will appear like this:

5aVX0Ix.png

Here is a render with the logo in the bottom right corner, for those who prefer the international look. Apologies for the logo quality.

FnnKgZx.png

In fact, the US feeds of Zee TV and Zee Cinema use the bottom right corner since most American channels use that corner. I personally prefer the bottom right to the bottom left for this reason.

WY4OViK.png

Even in 2015, this was the case. Some pictures are below with old logos.

y7xJrZA.png

prFdXke.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock