Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Why leave the middle.
They can put logos in all corners and put one in the centre too.
That'll be 5 logos in total.
And it'll also promote their app - ZEE5 😂
Just looking at it . It's mesmerizing 😯
CauLity.jpg

zeetv-article-1-379x1024.jpg

Even that zee changed in 2016 slightly
From 1992-2002(4times) and 2011-2017(3 times) they made some modification for the existing logo. 2005-2011 logo is an exception. So I think they will not introduce an entirely different logo. Most probably there will be some modification of current logo and change in graphics in this rebrand.
5th and 6th logos are my personal favourites❤️

From 1992-2002(4times) and 2011-2017(3 times) they made some modification for the existing logo. 2005-2011 logo is an exception. So I think they will not introduce an entirely different logo. Most probably there will be some modification of current logo and change in graphics in this rebrand.
5th and 6th logos are my personal favourites❤️
I want to know why they closed the gap of zee TV logo

zeetv-article-1-379x1024.jpg

Even that zee changed in 2016 slightly
EGmQlkO.jpg

kCuWLRM.jpg

Does anybody see a pattern?

Even though I didn’t like that graphics package, my favourite idents and music are for the 2011 graphics, Ummeed Se Saje Zindagi. They make me emotional!

The 2005 rebrand took place one day before I turned 5!
You are also 2000 born

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock