Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

First of all nothing is happening. Don't know why this thread is still open .
Only zee Marathi is going for refresh NOT REVAMP .
The thread is simply pushing dates without solid proof.
Absolutely agreed. Everything is based on speculations. even there is no confirmation about Zee TV and Zee Tamil yet.
As of now there is still a chance that Zee TV and Zee Tamil might be changing their graphics, even if it is based on rumours from a random Twitter handle. Zee TV though has been rumoured to be rebranding for many months now. I am having a tentative title until Monday, when we get solid proof that Zee TV and Zee Tamil are or are not changing their graphics:

Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics.

Sorry but I’m not able to remove the formatting from this title.
But I wouldn’t be surprised if these two don’t change their graphics as then they will look different from Zee Telugu, Kannada, Keralam and Bangla. For Zee Marathi though, changing graphics makes sense, as it is not related to the others.

Last edited:
Found this image on a Facebook page called "Chinnathirai express". Apparently, the second image was a screenshot from Zee Tamil, but not sure about the first. Nonetheless, there seems to be a common pattern between these two. There's a possible that this could be the new theme.
3QR0ee0.jpg

Found this image on a Facebook page called "Chinnathirai express". Apparently, the second image was a screenshot from Zee Tamil, but not sure about the first. Nonetheless, there seems to be a common pattern between these two. There's a possible that this could be the new theme.
3QR0ee0.jpg
Mithai?!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock