Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 303,207
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly ... the Z logo is the identity of the Zee Network channels.
Not only that, it would be nice if the channel name was in a smaller font. Then change the logo from top left to right - Super !!!

How about this :
mmyoFEo.gif

These are the logos of Zee Tv from its inception. I took first cable connection in 1993 and there were 5 channels Star World,Star News, Zee Tv, National Geographic and BBC News. People used to call it as Star TV, a synonym to cable TV. It was the first cable tv service that came as an alternative to terrestrial Doordarshan channel. Zee TV' s first logo is very nostalgic to me and I feel it is the best among all the logos
4F28gpw.jpg

Then change the logo from top left to right - Super !!!
The top right is already the standard for Indian TV channels. It is nice to see a major broadcaster use the top left for once, as very few national channels (except Nat Geo and some DD channels) use it. If you want top right logos from the Zee network, then &TV, &privé HD, Big Magic, Zing and all the news channels use the standard top right corner.

Yes, the Zee logos may seem repetitive to some people, but I never see it that way, as they are highly colourful and consistent in their execution and are never shoddy. Though yes, copy-pasting the same graphics of Zee TV across Zee Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Keralam/Bangla was kind of lazy, but otherwise, I think the Zee network has a far better identity than it ever did with any of the historical Z logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock