Zing and Enterr10 going Switch off On Videocon.

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Zing and Enterr10 going Switch off On Videocon Scorll Running on this Channel due to Ministary Order. I Think Vishwrooam Premier Channel also Removed Tonight.:angry:dodgy

Zing is a good channel which shows non stop hindi movies without break from 8:30pm daily and not the south movies dubbed in hindi that is now mostly shown on max, star gold, zee cinema, filmy, utv action, utv movies.

the names are as follows:
ek aur khatarnak, bhainak daku, aaj ka daku, ek aur wanted, phir ek most wanted, bapre so many wanteds:D:D:D:D:D

there as so many good hindi classic movies of 80" and 90" which the above channels never purchase and keep in their library.

Only one day bann so dont worry. Its bann for money. [they not gives money to corrupt officer and congress party

Greatachiever said:
Zing is a good channel which shows non stop hindi movies without break from 8:30pm daily and not the south movies dubbed in hindi that is now mostly shown on max, star gold, zee cinema, filmy, utv action, utv movies.

the names are as follows:
ek aur khatarnak, bhainak daku, aaj ka daku, ek aur wanted, phir ek most wanted, bapre so many wanteds:D:D:D:D:D

there as so many good hindi classic movies of 80" and 90" which the above channels never purchase and keep in their library.

yes bro and for that i have written to all hindi movie chs . they should stop showing south indian movies dubbed in hindi and show hindi movies from 70,80's,90's and 2000's. this is the fact that zee cinem hd is my fav as they show old movies too in hd

These channels being off air for ONE day from 00 hrs on 12th jan to 00 hrs on 13th jan.And it is not for money as someone said above,but for telecast of adult movies(those certified as A by censor board).GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING.

timkamat said:
These channels being off air for ONE day from 00 hrs on 12th jan to 00 hrs on 13th jan.And it is not for money as someone said above,but for telecast of adult movies(those certified as A by censor board).GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING.

good news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock