Reliance Industries owned DEN Networks on Tuesday posted its quarterly financial results for the quarter ending March 31, 2020. DEN Networks reported a net profit of Rs 22.5 crores.
- Consolidated income in Q4 FY 20 at Rs 368.39 crores
- Consolidated expenses in Q4 FY 20 at Rs 324.19 crores
- PAT at Rs 22.5 crores in Q4 FY 20
- FY 20 income at Rs 1467.1 crores
- FY 20 expenses at Rs 1358.4 crores
- FY 20 PAT at Rs 58.63 crores
DEN Network consolidated income in Q4 FY 20 came rose from Rs 359.5 crores in Q3 to Rs 368.39 crores. The increase in revenue came from operations. Total expenses rose from Rs 321.6 crores in Q3 to Rs 324.1 crores in Q4 mainly on account of increase in content cost.
Net profit in Q4 rose from Rs 12.2 crores in Q3 to Rs 22.5 crores. FY 20 income rose from Rs 1252.4 crores in FY 19 to Rs 1467.1 crores. Total expenses in FY 20 rose from Rs 1323.5 crores in FY 19 to Rs 1358.4 crores.
DEN Network similar to sister company Hathway upturned its business with a profitable annual result. FY 20 profit stood at Rs 58.63 crores as compared to a net loss of Rs 300.5 crores in FY 19 mainly on account of allotment of preferential basis equity shares.