Dish TV launches Kondattam Tamil Pack at Rs 169
The pack was launched at the end of February, around the same time d2h launched Tamizha Combo which costs the same.
Direct to Home (DTH) operator Dish TV has launched a new package for its subscribers in Tamil Nadu ‘Kondattam Tamil’ pack which is priced at Rs 169 including taxes per month. The pack contains 226 channels.
The pack was launched at the end of February, around the same time d2h launched Tamizha Combo which costs the same. The pack costs Rs 169 including taxes. The pack contains 226 channels and contains almost all Tamil channels.
The following channels are a few of the major channels out of the 226 channels that are available in the Kondattam Tamil pack.
- GEC – DTamil, Tamilian TV, Captain TV, Colors Tamil, Jaya TV, Kalaignar TV, Malai Murasu, Murasu, Mega 24, Polimer TV, Puthu Yugam, Siripoli, Star Vijay, Sun TV, Thanti TV, Vasanth TV, Vendhar TV, Vijay Super, Zee Tamil
- News – Kalaignar Sethigal, Makkal TV, Mega TV, News18 Tamil Nadu, Polimer News, Puthiya Thalaimurai, Sathiyam, Sun News, Velicham TV, V6 News, CNBC TV18, CNN News18
- Comedy – Adithya TV
- Sports – Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports First, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3
- LifeStyle – Living Foodz, Sun Life
- Kids – Sonic, Nick, Nick Jr., Chutti TV
- Music – 7S Music, Isai Aruvi, Jaya Max, Mega Musiq, Sun Music, Sahana TV
- Movies – KTV, Zee Thirai, J Movie
- Infotainment – Nat Geo Wild, National Geographic, The History Channel, FYI TV18
- English GEC – Comedy Central, Colors Infinity
The new pack is available only for Tamil Nadu customers. Users residing in other parts of the country will not be able to see the package in their account. The pack can be activated by calling customer care. With a discounted NCF, the new package is likely to attract more customers as Dish d2h ramp up their marketing in South India with cheap packages.
DreamDTH is the source for breaking news and exclusive updates in DTH and Television industry! For the latest news and updates, follow us on Twitter, Google News, Telegram and Facebook. For the latest videos updates, subscribe to our YouTube channel.