Seeking Help ADTV vs Dish nxt!!!

not adding main channel
You are not even able see most of the main channels which are very much available & has been converted to MPEG 4 as you are still on Old box & at the same time you are worried bout new channels which will be in MPEG4..

Last edited:
@Varunkfdd dont upgrade your STB still you dont get channels additions news from our Lovely DDF

channels which is currently available in dishtv is routine now

Last edited:
You are not even able see most of the main channels which are very much available & has been converted to MPEG 4 as you are still on Old box & at the same time you are worried bout new channels which will be in MPEG4..
only 38 channels are in mpeg 4 and of that most of the channels are regional and channels i don't watch

Last edited:
channels are in moeg 4
its you & not anybody else is payin for the channels which you are not able to see because you are havin a old box, it will continue in comin days that you will loose access to more channels..

Last edited:
its you & not anybody else is payin for the channels which you are not able to see because you are havin a old box, it will continue in comin days that you will loose access to more channels..
Then i will exchange it!!

Go for lower packs add any SD channel for Rs10 per month including EPIC TV. DishTV do not sell each channel like Rs20,Rs30 Rs50 like all others Airtel/Tatasky,they still think they can hold on to these prices for long they are like suckers of customer blood

Nobody saint in business sir especially dth business :eek:k:

If dish tv hike alacarte channels price means dish tv users will burn their stb not joke that may be the reality

Coz they have some negative points less channels , not adding Channels last 10 months , pq is not upto mark , cc is bad (as per users input) etc etc..

So if they sought out all the above issues then surely u won't get the Channels in this price like what now TS & ADTV is giving for that charging their users

U can't expect premium service in low cost the same it'll be low cost till they give premium service sir :)

Nobody saint in business sir especially dth business :eek:k:

If dish tv hike alacarte channels price means dish tv users will burn their stb not joke that may be the reality

Coz they have some negative points less channels , not adding Channels last 10 months , pq is not upto mark , cc is bad (as per users input) etc etc..

So if they sought out all the above issues then surely u won't get the Channels in this price like what now TS & ADTV is giving for that charging their users

U can't expect premium service in low cost the same it'll be low cost till they give premium service sir :)
Yes Fully Agreed With All Words @Gobinaath Bro:)

recently saw Dishnxt hd I am interested in that but I have some questions!!!

Thanks!!!
◾Dishtv always has maintained affordable prices right from the beginning..
◾you can assure that, new HD channel will be available directly to you..same with SD..with freedom..
◾epic channel available from Super Family onwards includin titanium..
◾As, you have normal tv you can request for AV cable..
◾you can create your own pack under mera apna pack from bharat pack onwards.. 10rs & 20rs SD & HD respectively..
◾you can also opt for one time 1179/- unique recharge to get access to bharat pack for 3 years validity.. it's called Non Stop Pack.. You can take any add on SD or HD of your choice on monthly basis with Non Stop Pack..
◾

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock