Sad News After removal of Kids & Movie channels all sports Channel not coming!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,120
In Vizag no sports, Hindi and English channels are not coming in ACT digital cable. Only Telugu channels except Gemini network

You'll regret bro I'm TATA Sky user and soon hathway will come up with stable plans.

Are you suggesting that it is better to stick with Hathway instead of switching to Tata Sky? Can you explain why you think so?

Last edited:
So you are suggesting that it is better to stick with Hathway instead of switching to Tata Sky? Can you explain why you think so?
I didn't even understand his logic, now all dth and cable monthly prices are same, so why to stick with Low quality when you can switch to tata sky with maximum channnels.

Are you suggesting that it is better to stick with Hathway instead of switching to Tata Sky? Can you explain why you think so?
I didn't even understand his logic, now all dth and cable monthly prices are same, so why to stick with Low quality when you can switch to tata sky with maximum channnels.
My cable operator is asking me to wait for 14 Feb till that select no packs there is no clarity with packs. Bcoz in my area in Jaipur all cable operators came together to give all packs 275/-. Let just wait for more information from hathway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock