Sad News Except few No Movie & Kids Channels available!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,752

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
In my city Jaipur none of movie Channels are Coming except Star Gold Select and in Kids Channels only MARVAL HQ & Baby TV are Coming and no one is coming.
All of them are showing 'Not Subscribed'

Apart from this last night every channel was coming even though not subscribed one. Even HD also.

So basically it's now a very expensive radio

Don't forget the visual EPG! That's a nice free add-on ;)

On a serious note, this is probably because the HD channels are being temporarily broadcasted unencrypted and the SD box is capable of decoding the audio codec used with the HD transmissions. Don't expect it to last forever.

here in Hathway Bengaluru HD channels you can hear sound coming even in sd STB without video ..
Yes that's also true! I heard the sound in SD STB but everything Picture and Audio working fine in HD.

I think 'Except few all movie and kids channels available' is right. The current titles means u r getting only few channels.

I think 'Except few all movie and kids channels available' is right. The current titles means u r getting only few channels.
Yes I'm getting few channels of Kids and Movie genre.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock