Booked new Tatasky HD connection for parents home

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 9,972

HitesH

Banned
Reaction score
Booked new HD connection of tatasky under refer a friend option at today evening and within a minutes got call from ts for confirmation of new connection. After giving all details connection booked, ID generated and as today is Sunday so tomorrow they will install it by morning. I had booked this connection at my parents home, earlier at home there is connection of d2h but today the balance just got finished so not want to recharge it (because of pathetic cc and non availability of required channels/bouquets) instead of recharging it I decided to took new connection as I have already one connection of tatasky at my home.

Can you tell me one thing, Are you able to check system details. Check it by Going to Settings > System Settings > System Details

Can you tell me one thing, Are you able to check system details. Check it by Going to Settings > System Settings > System Details

qiX1MxT.jpg

Yes bro I’m able to see all info, are you not able to view the same?

qiX1MxT.jpg

Yes bro I’m able to see all info, are you not able to view the same?
Yes I have upgraded to HD 2 months ago, everything else works normally but when I try try to check system details whole STB freezes and doesn't respond only power and volume button works. That's why I asked you. Looks like I have to ask for Technician visit.

Yes I have upgraded to HD 2 months ago, everything else works normally but when I try try to check system details whole STB freezes and doesn't respond only power and volume button works. That's why I asked you. Looks like I have to ask for Technician visit.
Which stb you are using?

Hmm... it’s a faulty stb which tatasky using in Gujarat, earlier I got the same stb as you have right now but I found it as faulty so I raised complaint to nodal officer and got replaced it with digi card box. All these stbs are faulty because while changing the channels picture also got freeze for more then 6 seconds and so on... Sd picture also seems dull on this stb compared to other stb so I changed stb and now no tension at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock