Charged extra for installation of super lnb

• Thread starter Kitk615
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 15,463

Kitk615

Reaction score
Today i got tata sky super lnb installed on HD box. As I was facing signal drop issue. Now it well and fine. Though its my new tata sky hd connection and covered under Visit warrenty. I was charged extra 100 for visit. I got the super lnb in 800.
Tata sky care said I will be charged 800 only. But the tata sky service center people charged me 800+100=900.
What kind of scam is this?

Called them they just said they will do something. No proper reply.

Today i got tata sky super lnb installed on HD box. As I was facing signal drop issue. Now it well and fine. Though its my new tata sky hd connection and covered under Visit warrenty. I was charged extra 100 for visit. I got the super lnb in 800.
Tata sky care said I will be charged 800 only. But the tata sky service center people charged me 800+100=900.
What kind of scam is this?
Are you under the warranty period? Then you should not be charged 100 rupees for service visit. And the Super LNB does cost 800 rs. So total cost should be 800 rs. only. You should get the 100 rs refund in your account. Contact CC and get it done.

Are you under the warranty period? Then you should not be charged 100 rupees for service visit. And the Super LNB does cost 800 rs. So total cost should be 800 rs. only. You should get the 100 rs refund in your account. Contact CC and get it done.
y should he pay extra cost for super LNB...when his LNB is under warrenty..? @Kitk615 bro...call to nodal officer...they will surely help u.

y should he pay extra cost for super LNB...when his LNB is under warrenty..? @Kitk615 bro...call to nodal officer...they will surely help u.
My unit is under warranty but previously a universal lnb was installed. But I opted for super lnb so I was liable to pay 800 rs not vist service charges.
Faced a lot of issue for super lnb installation, service center made several excuses so I don't get it installed made me wait 4 days, when I made a complaint they were contacted by TATA SKY ASI.
After all this service center deducted 100 extra saying it was for "coustmer demand"

I did contact them, they just said they are looking into it. Not got any satisfactory reply. Waiting for the solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock