DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

i sent a mail to CC, did not call them. I received a call from Dishtv CC(different dept) to fix appointment, they tried to convenience me stating that i will lose hindi and many HD channels if i realign my dish to ST sat, but i didn't get convinced and argued with them to make the change. Atlast got it.

i sent a mail to CC, did not call them. I received a call from Dishtv CC(different dept) to fix appointment, they tried to convenience me stating that i will lose hindi and many HD channels if i realign my dish to ST sat, but i didn't get convinced and argued with them to make the change. Atlast got it.
Are you in South package?

Bro, As per CC update channel 564 sunlife and channel 992 suryaHD removed from DIshtv south customers. Will anyone confirm has been removed? Because both the channel numbers are skipping.

028a46878a3a6739317da2330e3a6e13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock