General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

How to remove those unwanted/useless channels (Naaptol etc) which were forcefully added by Airtel to our subscription?

I am not finding those channels under the subscribed "Ala Carte" section for removing.
you cannot remove naptol channels after i had unsubscribed complimentary channel it still available for me.

ok what is requirement buddy i will help you. or try to buy new dth in the website where all the plans in that exclude ncf are available.
No bro. What I expect is..

How can we see all available packages without login same as other provider Sun and Ts showing in their website.

I am looking. Airtel Tamil packages with sports. Can u list down packages with price + ncf+ tax.

No bro. What I expect is..

How can we see all available packages without login same as other provider Sun and Ts showing in their website.

I am looking. Airtel Tamil packages with sports. Can u list down packages with price + ncf+ tax.
Tn value sports SD is 340 after all
For hd is 477
If you want channels in new connection
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in
(Tn value sports SD is 163 before ncf and for hd it is 300)

hi, i am airtel subscriber. I am facing some issues with SONY & SAB TV HD Channels for last couple of days. signal quality is very poor. No picture on TV only voice i can hear.

Any suggestion to fix this?

Has airtel forgotten to add price of Star Utsav on its EPG banner? Noticed it yesterday and was surprised, even d2h has not mentioned price of SkyStar Movies on their EPG.

Has airtel forgotten to add price of Star Utsav on its EPG banner? Noticed it yesterday and was surprised, even d2h has not mentioned price of SkyStar Movies on their EPG.
Recently, the Channel was shifted to other TP from then EPG Price was missing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock