General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Tata Sky does the same thing flawlessly. It's a shame that Airtel couldn't handle such a simple thing after years of experience in DTH industry. And saying it's not a bug doesn't make sense, it's absolutely a bug and it's very annoying one at that period

We all know bhai Tata Sky is ahead in technology implementation. Afterall all the past years they got fixed long term deals with broadcasters at lower price and charged max from subscribers, profit margin was high and surely they have invested part of it in building good infrastructure.

Airtel has had tough times bcoz of Jio but still managing quite well. Honestly we cannot expect them to be at par with Tata Sky despite all the issues they had to encounter. For example i want to have dosa then some regular famous shop will offer the same at Rs. 120 but maybe not offer standard of service or facilities which a 5 star hotel would provide by charging around Rs. 300 for it. As i said its upto consumer which options suits him or her the best.

We all know bhai Tata Sky is ahead in technology implementation. Afterall all the past years they got fixed long term deals with broadcasters at lower price and charged max from subscribers, profit margin was high and surely they have invested part of it in building good infrastructure.

Airtel has had tough times bcoz of Jio but still managing quite well. Honestly we cannot expect them to be at par with Tata Sky despite all the issues they had to encounter. For example i want to have dosa then some regular famous shop will offer the same at Rs. 120 but maybe not offer standard of service or facilities which a 5 star hotel would provide by charging around Rs. 300 for it. As i said its upto consumer which options suits him or her the best.
Not debating on service or any other stuff here bro. This bug impacts innocent customers and costs them money. Airtel should stop offering the free bundles till they fix the bug. To say in your words, they are serving me a very costly dosa which I didn't ask for by saying it's free of cost, but looting the money from my purse without my knowledge. Hope you get it.

Dear bro
From yesterday my secondary stb is not working. No singal is showing.when i power on the switch only red light shown on stb. Other side my primary connection is working perfectly. Plz help

Dear bro
From yesterday my secondary stb is not working. No singal is showing.when i power on the switch only red light shown on stb. Other side my primary connection is working perfectly. Plz help

Did you try to check the cables at the dish end? Are you living in an Apartment type?

Not debating on service or any other stuff here bro. This bug impacts innocent customers and costs them money. Airtel should stop offering the free bundles till they fix the bug. To say in your words, they are serving me a very costly dosa which I didn't ask for by saying it's free of cost, but looting the money from my purse without my knowledge. Hope you get it.

Yes. Till ADTV fixes this bug, they can simply stop displaying the free bundle or simply stop it from messing with the billing. Doing good is excellent, but if that good brings bad experience then its no good.

Change your pack completely, don't add al-a-carte on top of the existing pack. From your connections tab, click on change pack, and say yes for the confirmation and then click on create custom pack, then choose your channels.

Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Will check and update. BTW, does ADTV offer any ARP packs with good discounts as they claim in news that ARP has no NCF etc?

Screenshot-2019-03-23-16-51-34-822-com-myairtelapp.jpg

Went to remove A channel (sony mix) and end up paying 45/- more for removing a channel worth ₹1.18/-
I know it's all due to NCF bug.
Now how I delete the VAS pack.
Call customer care and ask them to remove i also faced the same issue and called cc n get the things done

Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Will check and update. BTW, does ADTV offer any ARP packs with good discounts as they claim in news that ARP has no NCF etc?
Airtel has not claimed anything like this.
Normal ARPs are not available, only Superstar pack is available.

Unfortunately, No. ARPs are no good in the new regime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock