General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Are you on ARP? You can't add/remove channels on old pack. You need to take new plans for the same.
Bro I also want to remove Abp news and marvel HQ channel. Im on ARP. Can I remove or not, I dont want to change my package.

Bro.. If your in old Pack... This removal make you to convert your pack to New Regime Recommended packs automatically👍👍

You can remove from CC or selfcare i dont think now its option available now👍👍
There is no option available in selfcare/ app. Is it possible to extract new top-up code so that I can remove it through SMS?? Need expert advice.

Bro I also want to remove Abp news and marvel HQ channel. Im on ARP. Can I remove or not, I dont want to change my package.
Yes, I'm on ARP. Is it possible to remove only this top-up through CC or any other options??
There is no option available in selfcare/ app. Is it possible to extract new top-up code so that I can remove it through SMS?? Need expert advice.
If any channel will be added or removed from account then pack will be automatically changed to the nearest recommended packs.
@Sandyaks, new topups codes are currently not available. If you can extract the new topup code then you can give it a try but chances are high that in this case also pack will be changed.

pack will be automatically changed to the nearest recommended
Nope it'll be changed to 153 NCF with 25 DD Channels
If you can extract the new topup code then you can give it a try but chances are high that in this case also pack will be changed.
Again it'll be changed to 153 NCF with 25 DD Channels 💯 no chance of doubting page designed like that only 😴😴😒😒

Last edited:
Nope it'll be changed to 153 NCF with 25 DD Channels

Again Nope it'll be changed to 153 NCF with 25 DD Channels 💯 no chance of doubting page designed like that only 😴😴😒😒
Ooo.... I was knowing that it will be changed to recommended packs.

One query, one DBR topup is activated on my account & available balance is only ₹7.53. What will happen when my account balance will become 0? My ARP's validity is till August.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock