General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Because those are state specific channels & there's no particular language or genre for these channels but news channels are present so they've placed them in news genre. You can see that other regional channels of DD are placed in their respective genre & language.

Bro, In dishtv proper LCN, DD UP placed with all UP News channel.

Yes they should remove them. They were not present before but after getting TPs from SES9 they started adding genre wise home channels then language wise & after that when nothing was left then started adding 2,3,4.... Even the content is very bad. It looks very cheap.
If they want to add genre wise home channels then they should add at the beginning of every genre not in between the channels. It irritates too much especially in news channels.

Yes bro, So much irritation, and their content is Adultery shopping, which is showing whole days. which is not good.

Yes bro, So much irritation, and their content is Adultery shopping, which is showing whole days. which is not good.

Yaar, this is not fair. On one side u want Fashion TV uncensored and here objecting to desi sexual disease ads. Gigi Hadid is waah waah and Desi Ilaaj naaa naaa.... Bahut nainsaafi hai

We r having so much population and shy away from such discussions. Just have "4 shots more please", apply "manforce" and enjoy the brilliant acting performed in these ads. :)

Last edited:
After LCN change they were present with their respective news channels only but there was huge gap between DD channels & the news channels. They filled the gap by adding more news channels & later shifted the DD channels more forward for adding more news channels.
Actually so many news channels are available that it got messed up & now they're adding news channels here & there.

Strongly wants following points.

LCN Properly :

In this 1 Month usage, still not properly remember which channels placed in which LCN, Currently their LCN not proper way, DD UP, DD MP and other Placed in News Genre, which is not News Channels.

News Channels comes first before Movie Channels and Music channels (Regional), which is looks weird.

HOME CHANNELS:

Lots of Home Channels available in many places, Regional Home Channels, Genre vice Home Channels its not required.

If Dishtv having so much Shopping Channels, Then ADTV having so much home Channels.

Don't think after reading this Im not liking ADTV, lots of time I shared ADTV is best. I want Just this thing will be resolve.
You should take a look at Tata Sky sometime :)

Yaar, this is not fair. Om one side u want Fashion TV uncensored and here objecting to desi sexual disease ads. Gigi Hadid is waah waah and Desi Ilaaj naaa naaa.... Bahut nainsaafi hai

We r having so much population and shy away from such discussions. Just have "4 shots more please", apply "manforce" and enjoy the brilliant acting performed in these ads. :)

Yes I want FTV Midnight :blush2: FTV placed in Lifestyle Genre, rarely family members going to watch, but when come to this slots they are placing in near by GEC, Movies & Sports genre bro. please look and im not in serious mood, so take is in fun bro.

After LCN change they were present with their respective news channels only but there was huge gap between DD channels & the news channels. They filled the gap by adding more news channels & later shifted the DD channels more forward for adding more news channels.
Actually so many news channels are available that it got messed up & now they're adding news channels here & there.

Waiting for re arrangement of LCNs

You should take a look at Tata Sky sometime :)

My 1st preference is Recording bro, TS Recording box is more than 9K, which so costly but more futures then others.

Yes I want FTV Midnight :blush2: FTV placed in Lifestyle Genre, rarely family members going to watch, but when come to this slots they are placing in near by GEC, Movies & Sports genre bro. please look and im not in serious mood, so take is in fun bro.

Waiting for re arrangement of LCNs

My 1st preference is Recording bro, TS Recording box is more than 9K, which so costly but more futures then others.

These days lot of condom ads play on regular channels, then also we have to adjust by going into kitchen for water or parents involving u in some questions to skip that. Bhai, this is India we have all jugaad. Firstly parents or even we hardly switch to home channels and as such on EPG nothing objectionable is written or picture displayed. If u still have issues then just block it using parental control feature. But once we do this and parents stumble upon it then there doubts reach multiple level about our intention so just let it be and relax. In secret we all understand truth and move on :)

Last edited:
Currently ADTV Software don't support 4 Digit LCNs.

First they need to push OTA update to all STBs and then rearrange the LCNs. With usual approach of Airtel Team i guess they won't even think about LCN Rearrangement until those 10-15% vacant slots are filled.

These days lot of condom ads play on regular channels, then also we have to adjust by going into kitchen for water or parents involving u in some questions to skip that. Bhai, this is India we have all jugaad. Firstly parents or even we hardly switch to home channels and as such on EPG nothing objectionable is written or picture displayed. If u still have issues then just block it using parental control feature. But once we do this and parents stumble upon it then there doubts reach multiple level about our intention so just let it be and relax. In secret we all understand truth and move on :)
I tell you. You reminded me of old days of REN tv. I used to put a blanket on b/w small tv set to cover the light in winter season. So that I can enjoy the programs in the late night / early morning without letting anyone knows in the house. That was fun.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock