Is there any chance for RDTV to survive in this DTH market ?

reliance dth is good but service is bad, non-payment to broadcasters, no customer care, no service persons, no after sales support

I used it and had very bad experience from purchase to shifting to tata sky

So we can conclude that Reliance is not a reliable company for users?. :rofl

I selected RDTV after bit of research and RDTV is the best if you are having a 32" or higher LCD/LED Tv. Their set top box and remote control are of very high quality and a independent survey says Their failure rates is the least in the market and less than 2%.

About the channels, They may be less in numbers but all important channels are covered if not in HD atleast in SD. I subscribe to MAX package which is around 4800/- per year and opens all most all the channels. Except for renewing I never had an issue to call the customer care. Perhaps I am bit lucky (Touch Wood) :)

prajasingham said:
I selected RDTV after bit of research and RDTV is the best if you are having a 32" or higher LCD/LED Tv. Their set top box and remote control are of very high quality and a independent survey says Their failure rates is the least in the market and less than 2%.

About the channels, They may be less in numbers but all important channels are covered if not in HD atleast in SD. I subscribe to MAX package which is around 4800/- per year and opens all most all the channels. Except for renewing I never had an issue to call the customer care. Perhaps I am bit lucky (Touch Wood) :)

Your case is exceptional. Majority RDTV subscribers unhappy with service. What say vicky bro ? :p

Service of rdtv not good but picture quality is awesome none other dth have pic quality like this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock