Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,001
image.png
Bro give translation so that we can also laugh.

It's not to laugh bro. I told him that God tests good people but never let them fail. Famous movie dialogue by Rajnikanth 😘
Ooo.... Sarfaraz bro laughed on your post so I thought it's something funny.

This is the problem I'm telling who gave that right to us be rude on them ?? Just for not answering your questions ??

Difficult human mentality 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️ .. we are opposing dictatorship but we're doing the same thing in daily life if we continue this then no meaning opposing someone in somewhere 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
Bro since you become unhappy/disappointed with @Riddhiman, @Choco7905 and whoever other bros raised this issue. I think my explanation on Post #62 gone waste. I know you liked my post (which makes the impression that you understood why i was rude towards them!). But you again brought up the rudeness topic and blamed Riddhiman, if not me. Let me explain further on this.

The rudeness towards CC came from me only and i didn't wanted to share this experience here but @Sagar bro's issue made me speak up i too faced similar situation and helpless. I am dealing with this issue even before this month and Sagar bro's thread just gave me a reason to share.

Now since the issue was raised other users who have/had same experiences they too shared there. I don't see anyone blamed you or whole Airtel staff for it.

You have also read and acknowledged what @mmadhankumar bro said. 👇
It's not someone else's fault. It's their fault. And the word "their" refers to Airtel but not the individual. People buy Airtel not because some xyz works in it. It's because of the brand name. Same goes to the trashing as well. People aren't scolding the individual but the brand. CC agent is not an individual. He is the representative of the brand.

I say this despite the fact that i worked in support services for almost 6 yrs and been on the receiving end. But i know they aren't shouting at me but at the brand i am representing.

Still this came after that which was kind of surprise 👇
No probs if u hurt me too saw many by the way if ur side is right then no issues do conversation in a hurting way too 🙂
No one is hurting you or even trying to hurt you bro. Its only you taking everything towards yourself. You only say, whenever someone says 'check on your system' you reply them as 'its Airtel's system, not mine'. Same way, we are talking about Airtel services and their issues not about single person, even if you work there, you are not responsible for it and no one blaming you. We are not getting what we are paying for and worried because of no resolutions so speaking up on the forum and doing constructive criticism isn't bad at all. Infact i will appreciate yourself said Airtel has bugs in their system which creates issues for everyone, same way most of their dumb and irresponsible CC causing these issues.
@Rest All as usual you all jumped to me as I expected too .. Don't want to prolong this discussion after my respected people replied
No one jumped bro. After reading your this post i went through each reply by every member again even though i already completed reading it and found 'nothing' abusive (even slightly offensive) in nature.
Meanwhile I don't know why same thing happening to me recent days repeatedly hmmmmmmm
If sometime you turn out to be wrong and other members right, never feel broken up, learn from it and accept it without taking it to heart or keeping any kind of disappointment on yourself or others. I noticed this before also and i know this came after IPL thread issues. I personally didn't hesitate to apologize too towards you and other two members since what my fellow moderator did was not up to our expectations. Still you are disappointed and mentioned this so its makes us feel you are not really happy with correct decisions if its not on your side.
And u have a big heart, dear Saho 😍
Thanks Anna .. it's my nature Anna like our Bapun Raz bro 🙂🙂

If I thought I done something wrong or anger to someone unintentionally then I have no shy to touch his/her foot ask apologize 🙂🙂🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
Quoting few days back posts only by you. It surely made me smile you given my example for the situation. I hope we can see the same behaviour in coming days. If you are like me and said it means you mean it from heart and i didn't saw same thing happening here so quoted this to explain the situation.

AGAIN, NO ONE is BLAMING YOU for what AIRTEL did bro. All frustrations are totally towards Airtel only.

Apart from all this coming to my issue, its still remain unsolved though again ticket got closed today with note We look forward to help you in any way we can, should you need any additional support.

Here's the latest update on my issue, this time i am showing how many tickets made for my one single issue and closed multiple times without any resolution and i have to chanse them for help. It is surely frustrating, see from customer point of view too.

LFJjGVo.jpg

I am once again back to square 1 and beginning to explain my issue once again. Isn't it insane thing to deal with from customer side too? CC isn't understanding at all and totally dumb, i really mean it and i am not offending you but Airtel as a company they fail to take care of things properly.

KsmhDQP.jpg

With this, i agree for anyone to demand respect, they have to provide it in return. Same many of us gives everywhere but what else we can do when we have no resolution and only dumb replies received every next day!
Read this, everyone of us respect people most of the time. The situation we are going through because of Airtel making us behave like this. And, Airtel CC are not our slaves which you asked of but again...
Moreover, that's bass-ackwards. WE are the CUSTOMER. We really don't need to be meek humble and polite, or walk on eggshells. It's not expected anywhere and it's not a prerequisite. We're putting groceries on THEIR table. WE are due respect at all times. Worse is when we keep paying them and in return only mediocre service is received.

So they deserve it very well till things get better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock