Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

:skd::skd: I don't know any Hindu channels in Malayalam. Only Christian channels and one Muslim channel (Darshana TV, IIRC).
But Amrita is just a general GEC. How come this perception? :huh:
Patron is Mata Amritanandamayi, Hindu spiritual leader.
It is a GEC, not a spiritual channel, but people perceive it as so.
NB: One Hindu devotional channel is present, YogiTV Malayalam (Gyanayogi Malayalam rebranded), but not available on any DTH.

Last edited:
Patron is Mata Amritanandamayi, Hindu spiritual leader.
I know that it is owned by the Mata Anandamayi Math, like the Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham. But it is very strange that it is considered to be a Hindu spiritual channel! I have not heard of any Malayalam Hindu spiritual channels; I thought they were all Christian. Yes, I knew that there was a Gyana Yogi Telugu and another Gyana Yogi Malayalam (completely unrelated). But that's all.

I know that it is owned by the Mata Anandamayi Math, like the Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham. But it is very strange that it is considered to be a Hindu spiritual channel! I have not heard of any Malayalam Hindu spiritual channels; I thought they were all Christian. Yes, I knew that there was a Gyana Yogi Telugu and another Gyana Yogi Malayalam (completely unrelated). But that's all.
Both Amrita and Jeevan are technically GECs, but both are perceived as religious channels.

Asianet is gonna telecast Comedy Stars on Saturdays and Sundays too.They should rename Asianet to Comedy Stars. There is a limit in milking a show like this. Best of Comedy Stars, Hits of Comedy Stars, Omni Bus Comedy Stars.... and the list goes on...

Kairali and Amrita TV is good Compare to MM..

MM HD just repeating same thing...

Required Kairali HD channels and Amrita HD

Asianet is gonna telecast Comedy Stars on Saturdays and Sundays too.They should rename Asianet to Comedy Stars. There is a limit in milking a show like this. Best of Comedy Stars, Hits of Comedy Stars, Omni Bus Comedy Stars.... and the list goes on...
Asianet is shifting Vanambadi to 8 PM time slot as well (is it gonna end soon?).

I'm now thinking whether this timing change will affect the viewership of the show badly,it is the top serial in Asianet as well.

I don't think it is better to shift currently since it is coming to its best part.

They are moving to 1000 episodes. After that the comedy stars ending. May be next month Bigg Boss starting. So they have been use Saturdays and Sundays to achieve 1000 episodes.

I like Three Shows in Malayalam... Wants HD version of this Shows..

I knows it's available on YouTube but... TV Experience is Best for ME

Karatha parjul something on Kairali tv

THYBI2x.jpg

OfI5pGB.jpg

According to some posts,Asianet changed time slot of Vanambadi from 7 PM to 8 PM for regaining viewership for that time slot.

But,I don't think that this move will work because of top singer running on Flowers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock