Seeking Help Move to Airtel HD or TATA sky HD?

arun_utd

Reaction score
As both airtel and tatasky are providing the offer offer for free switch from RDTV, what should I consider keeping in mind that tatasky packages for HD are way costly and Airtel have been adding HD channels in a very rapid pace and a very reasonable pricing!!

If you want affordable dth with superb HD channels PQ & AQ, moderate SD PQ and few less HD channels, then go for Airtel Dth.
And if you want all HD channels and superb PQ & AQ on all channels, irrespective of HD/SD and if you are ready to pay more and do not want to wait for new channels to get added, go for Tata Sky.
Both are good, only matters what you want.

total number of channels,
overall PQ AQ and no.of channels and services - TS (better for TVs bigger than 42")

Decent PQ AQ, awesome pricing - ADTV

I personally compared both dth at relaince digital store quality of tatasky HD channels was great comparing to Airtel on 49" LED tv

As both airtel and tatasky are providing the offer offer for free switch from RDTV, what should I consider keeping in mind that tatasky packages for HD are way costly and Airtel have been adding HD channels in a very rapid pace and a very reasonable pricing!!
Questions & answer both u had written bro

Yes cost wise ts Not gud so if want reasonable cost In HD Channels then adtv else cost doesn't matter means Tatasky;);)

Simple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock