Moving from tatasky to airtel

• Thread starter pkcha
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 8,311
Move only if the packs are cheap. Otherwise TS has the most channels. Some packs are expensive but others are cheap. Which important channel is there in Airtel but not in Tata Sky?

I m great fan of tatasky but now a day's they not adding channel on lunching dates so why we pay more if they make us wait for adding new channel. So I decide to move tatasky to airtel
List out the channels you are missing on Tata Sky. Don't move for the sake of moving. Move only if you have waited for years and didn't got what you have paid for.

I have seen DTH users who waited for years patiently and still haven't changed the ship. It is waste of money if you keep changing DTHs according to one or two channels.

Take example of Sun Direct users, they waited for years and now their wait has born fruit. Where as users of d2h and Dish TV which used to be among top DTHs are losing the fun because those DTHs are no more that keen to add channels and more over removing existing good channels.

So take care of these points if you are considering to change your provider.

more over removing existing good channels
I cannot believe what Dish TV is doing. Removing Sony BBC Earth HD and HBO HD just because Videocon does not have them! :skd: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
On the other hand Tata Sky posts many removal notices, but good channels are rarely removed. Recently MBC TV (Odia) was added back. Only 9XO is still missing and it has not been readded.

Bro Welcome to Adtv family.
But although i am a Airtel dth customer, but your reason of Shifting little shocking for me. Because TataSky have more Sd/HD channels than Airtel. Also Tata Sky is the only DTH Most of the Time Added HD channels on the very first day.
If your shifting reason is High price, Don't like HDAF Then its justfied. But your giving reason is shocking.
But As a Airtel DTH Customer I am very happy for you. Hope Airtel Dth Fulfill your requirements.

What to do with the old DTH box and satellite when moving to another DTH? Wish there was porting facility

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock