My New iCAS DDFD Box

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 6,380
DD Podhigai, AIR Tamil, FM Rainbow Chennai and FM Gold Chennai. Also some more South Indian Channels are there. DD Saptagiri, DD Yadagiri, AIR Telugu, DD Chandana, AIR Kannada, FM Rainbow Bangalore, DD Malayalam. AIR Malayalam.
Its waste for South viewers

@Sarkar Dada Bangla Channel ki ki pelen ? Translation How many Bengali Channels are you getting ? Any Bengali Radio Channel too apart from AIR Bangla ?

@Sarkar Dada Bangla Channel ki ki pelen ? Translation How many Bengali Channels are you getting ? Any Bengali Radio Channel too apart from AIR Bangla ?

Valo dada. I have not checked Radio as no interest in that. Hope after Feb auction some more Bengali chs will come onboard

Customer support is also good, we need to call them and whatsapp STB serial number, mobile number and pic of ID proof to activate this box. They activate it within 5 min.

What exactly do you mean by "activate"? This is not a pay service; why is the activation necessary?

What exactly do you mean by "activate"? This is not a pay service; why is the activation necessary?
Main purpose iCAS to get the count of DDFD users so that they can charge higher fees for carrying the channels. Also, it will provide better user count to the channels to air their channels on DDFD. Hence activation (free of cost) is necessary

Main purpose iCAS to get the count of DDFD users so that they can charge higher fees for carrying the channels. Also, it will provide better user count to the channels to air their channels on DDFD. Hence activation (free of cost) is necessary

Is DD Free Dish already transmitting using iCAS? I don't think so. Then what is this activation and what does it entail?

Is DD Free Dish already transmitting using iCAS? I don't think so. Then what is this activation and what does it entail?
As per Lyngsat 11630V is encrypted. DDFD users may be able to confirm.

check pic 3 of 1st post. If STB is not activated then that screen will not go and will always remain so you need to call the cc and tell the STB unique ID then he will activate in their system and within 5 min that screen will go

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock