DTH updates New UI update coming for TataSky +HD

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 19,217
What I think is that they'll surely release the update. If the chat team talked about it that means TS developed the update for sure and there seems no reason to pull it back. We still have 5-6 days remaining in the announced timeline so they might release the update soon.

But one thing is not clear yet! Whether the update is for old Transfer box or the new +HD box.

Bro, what old and new, just name is changed. But hardware and UI of both old transfer STB and new +HD STB is same. (except HD DVR)

Bro, what old and new, just name is changed. But hardware and UI of both old transfer STB and new +HD STB is same. (except HD DVR)
Same i am saying to DTH Fan bro from long. But he has a feeling its different!:sneaky:

Since they changed the name of the box, I have a strong feeling that they also changed the bouquet name and ID of the box as having "HD Transfer" bouquet name will not make sense for "+HD" box.

And if they changed the bouquet ID and name (which they have changed most probably), the update released for +HD box will not reach to Transfer box unless and until they release the same update for both the boxes.

As all the updates are released for specific bouquet ID and bouquet names.

Since they changed the name of the box, I have a strong feeling that they also changed the bouquet name and ID of the box as having "HD Transfer" bouquet name will not make sense for "+HD" box.

And if they changed the bouquet ID and name (which they have changed most probably), the update released for +HD box will not reach to Transfer box unless and until they release the same update for both the boxes.

As all the updates are released for specific bouquet ID and bouquet names.

I think ur wrong bro. Software updates of STB has nothing to do with Bouquet ID.

When one get a new connection, i am taking HD STB as an example. The bouquet ID is Welcome Pack/Welcome Bouquet and not HD Zapper. Yet the STB gets new software update when powered on for the first time. The bouquet ID changes to HD Zapper once the 3 months welcome policy is over.

Same way for all other STB, the software files are based on the STB model.

When one get a new connection, i am taking HD STB as an example. The bouquet ID is Welcome Pack/Welcome Bouquet and not HD Zapper. Yet the STB gets new software update when powered on for the first time. The bouquet ID changes to HD Zapper once the 3 months welcome policy is over.
Exactly same thought here.

^^ I hope its true and we get the new update.
If update is still planned, it will reach else we have to adjust with Evo 12 forever or atleast until new STB comes.:cautious:

I don’t get what all the confusion is about. My Transfer box has bouquet name HDPVR (not Transfer). Also the new HD+ box looks identical to the Transfer box. Only they have applied rebranded logos. It’s not a new hardware. So this update whenever it is released will apply to all Transfer boxes as well with EVO12 software.

^^ Strange. My and other members Transfer box bouquet ID changed to "HD Transfer" long time back.

^^ Strange. My and other members Transfer box bouquet ID changed to "HD Transfer" long time back.
Because you have Transfer box. Where as he got new HD+ branded box.

So its confirmed now that Transfer and new HD+ boxes have different bouquet ID and name. :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock