• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion Old memories

asgworldindia

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Hii Mates

As World Cup Cricket running on - in the mean time Today I really Recall a Fantastic Childhood School Memory.
And that is none other than - the game of Book Cricket, a relatively easy way to play Cricket behind and with School Text Book.
Book Cricket is a small book based game which simulates a cricket match just by opening and closing a book. The book is opened at a random location and the page number checked. Generally even numbered pages are taken into consideration. The last digit of the page number is taken as the score for a particular ball. If the last digit of a page is 0 then the player gets out. If the last digit is 8 then some people take it as 8 runs while others take it as 1 run. Some even take it as a ‘no ball’.

So I think You all Guys have played or used to play nowadays also. But playing in School days that's another Level of Old Memories. Isn't it ?

Ashish_91

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Hii Mates

As World Cup Cricket running on - in the mean time Today I really Recall a Fantastic Childhood School Memory.
And that is none other than - the game of Book Cricket, a relatively easy way to play Cricket behind and with School Text Book.
Book Cricket is a small book based game which simulates a cricket match just by opening and closing a book. The book is opened at a random location and the page number checked. Generally even numbered pages are taken into consideration. The last digit of the page number is taken as the score for a particular ball. If the last digit of a page is 0 then the player gets out. If the last digit is 8 then some people take it as 8 runs while others take it as 1 run. Some even take it as a ‘no ball’.

So I think You all Guys have played or used to play nowadays also. But playing in School days that's another Level of Old Memories. Isn't it ?
Yes bro I just loved to play it
During 2003 wc britania bought it's book cricket version of theirs with Rahul dravid on cover as he is the brand ambassador of britania
I also had two or three of that play with it after school

asgworldindia

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Remembering the old Doordarshan Golden Days when there were on DD1 & DD Metro which really make Life so simple & hassle free TV viewing.
For the Memories of Antenna.... Really a great thing to be kept according the Station Tower Direction of DD to receive the good Signal. In & after time of Storm or heavy Winds this Antenna had to be adjusted again but there was also a joyful feelings to do that.
Great old Days.......

Ankush Mehta

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Remembering the old Doordarshan Golden Days when there were on DD1 & DD Metro which really make Life so simple & hassle free TV viewing.
For the Memories of Antenna.... Really a great thing to be kept according the Station Tower Direction of DD to receive the good Signal. In & after time of Storm or heavy Winds this Antenna had to be adjusted again but there was also a joyful feelings to do that.
Great old Days.......
And the same used to catch cable TV signals sometimes 😂

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock