RC Venkateish elected as president of DTH Operators Association

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: A new face will be representing the six direct to home (DTH) operators. In a meeting, held by the DTH Operators Association of India, Dish TV CEO RC Venkateish was unanimously elected as the new president for a term of one year.
The earlier president was Tata Sky MD and CEO Harit Nagpal who was the president for three years. Unlike the earlier rule, where the elected president served a term of three years, it has been now decided that the term will be for one year which can be extendable by another year.
Speaking to indiantelevision.com, Venkateish expressed delight on his new role. “Of course I am happy but it also means more work to be done,” he says. He takes office from 1 August 2014.
The association has also decided that from now on it will hold regular meetings every quarter to address issues. RC Venkateish elected as president of DTH Operators Association | Indian Television Dot Com

Oh My God RC Venkateish is the president of DTH association of India :skd

Good See that Previously President Was Mr.Nagpal :) :eek:hya

Anirudha said:
Why you're so happy previous president is gone ;)

Because now it's the duty of Dish TV CEO RC Venkateish to take the tax issue to modi Govt and reduce tax on DTH industry as he is the most active person who raised his voice on current tax structure. Lets see how much he can succeed.

Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera will be vice president of of DTH Operators Association

Talking to TelevisionPost.com after the AGM of the association, Venkateish said, “We will have a separate administration office for the association in New Delhi.

While we will share the full agenda soon, first and foremost will be the rationalisation of the tax structure of the DTH industry. Also on the cards will be the issue of licence fee and the demand for a level playing field for the DTH industry which has made such huge investments in digitisation.”

RC Venkateish is new president of DTH Association | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock