DTH updates Sun Direct new HEVC box not much flexible for recording option

HEVC box model number HS3A00 recording snaps

I put recording of sun TV hd and can watch other channels in tp

2bd8cadd2b7df403f1b7824f70740be2.jpg

27e36e27c12b7ea0597be108aebfe0f9.jpg

Last edited:
Try to watch the recording contents or already recorded contents in your media...This option was their in old box

Hi,

I recently received Sun Direct HEVC set top box. It is totally pathetic. I do not find any great picture or audio quality in this set top box. Instead it has many software defects. Many features which were working in the old HD set top box are not working.

1. Channel sorting is not working.
2. Diaplay aspect ratio settings are not working.

I complained to Sun Direct customer care center and they simply replied that those features will not work at all in the new HEVC set top and all their HEVC customers should live with pain to use this new set top box. I don't recommend you buying for it.

-- Dhaya

I have been using Sun HD box for last 5 years. Yesterday I replaced my old box due to some issues with new HEVC HD box. Now I came to know one fact that recording option doesn't have that much flexibility as it was with old HD box. Following options which are present in old HD box are removed from new HEVC HD box-

1. While recording, you cannot watch that already recorded file. If you try to open media files, you will get a error message like functionality doesn't work while recording.
2. You cannot record more than 1 channel.

Anybody have any suggestion to resolve this issue, please share. I hope Sun direct might resolve this issue by some e software update

I have been using Sun HD box for last 5 years. Yesterday I replaced my old box due to some issues with new HEVC HD box. Now I came to know one fact that recording option doesn't have that much flexibility as it was with old HD box. Following options which are present in old HD box are removed from new HEVC HD box-

1. While recording, you cannot watch that already recorded file. If you try to open media files, you will get a error message like functionality doesn't work while recording.
2. You cannot record more than 1 channel.

Anybody have any suggestion to resolve this issue, please share. I hope Sun direct might resolve this issue by some e software update
Me Also facing same issue- Wrote to customer care- wait for the reply

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock