Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,980
is it possible to modify previous selection or do i have to make new selection again?

I am chatting with TS for package mismatch between TRAI site and TS site. My queue number is 29!!

I raised another complaint to TS for missing broadcaster packs in their site. But CC don't have any info on this and taken complaint. They will respond before 28-Jan.

TS is giving 193 FTA channels (which doesn't include all FTA) under its FTA promo pack at ₹0
Recommend you to choose some popular FTA channels as per your choice, TS will automatically remove the duplicates.
So do I have to select that FTA Pack again as I already have selected all my bouquets and packs?

I don't think there is still any clarity re how TS is handling the FTA channels. Their CC first told me that they are offering 192 channels for 153 and in the same conversation then said that I will get 100 FTA Channels and will have to pay additional NCF charges of Rs.23 pm (incl. of taxes) for every 25 additional SD FTA channels will be applicable.
I asked him how do i reconcile the 2 statements and he asked me to wait for a call back.

I don't think there is still any clarity re how TS is handling the FTA channels. Their CC first told me that they are offering 192 channels for 153 and in the same conversation then said that I will get 100 FTA Channels and will have to pay additional NCF charges of Rs.23 pm (incl. of taxes) for every 25 additional SD FTA channels will be applicable.
I asked him how do i reconcile the 2 statements and he asked me to wait for a call back.
TS is providing 190 FTA channels by default which are not calculated for NCF count. There are FTA channels which are not offered in 190. If you add those it will be considered in 1st NCF Capacity

Now I have final list for myself which I already selected and really feeling satisfied with tatasky for the first time. Every desired thing is there for whole family and still my cost is less than 300!! just spend some time and talk within family and see what u can get which u really want and then see the magic!! I am sure that many so called paid feeds soon will turn to free to air soon and even rates for paid ones will go down further!!

Now I have final list for myself which I already selected and really feeling satisfied with tatasky for the first time. Every desired thing is there for whole family and still my cost is less than 300!! just spend some time and talk within family and see what u can get which u really want and then see the magic!! I am sure that many so called paid feeds soon will turn to free to air soon and even rates for paid ones will go down further!!

Share your pack

Mine is just 255rs 😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock