2 answers only needed ...........

Reaction score
if any have answers for below 2 questions please post........

1)when dishtv will add the remaining 6 tamil channels?

2)what is the exact launch date of zing dth in tamilnadu?

RE: 2 answers only...

1) i don't know. ask cc or tamil head office of dish tv or tamil nodal officer
2) multiple dates r given in this forum itself.

i still cud't understand -
zing had its subscribers in 5 states but there was no major discussion. no so hype n noises.
zing is about to be launched in TN - y so noises all around.

its just a dth coming, not first lady is coming.

every time discussion going on 4 zing. do v really need all of this. whenever it comes, let it comes

RE: 2 answers only...

prateek1987 said:
1) i don't know. ask cc or tamil head office of dish tv or tamil nodal officer
2) multiple dates r given in this forum itself.

i still cud't understand -
zing had its subscribers in 5 states but there was no major discussion. no so hype n noises.
zing is about to be launched in TN - y so noises all around.

its just a dth coming, not first lady is coming.

every time discussion going in 4 zing. do v really need all of this. whenever it comes, it comes

Not sure about other states bro. Here in TN, the cable TV subscribers are waiting for an alternative. After hearing the Zing offerings in other states, all cable TV users were having so much of expectations to overcome monopoly in TN cable TV business.

Since their expectations are high, the discussions too.. We are giving more importance to TV channels than the first lady :)

Sadiq said:
Not sure about other states bro. Here in TN, the cable TV subscribers are waiting for an alternative. After hearing the Zing offerings in other states, all cable TV users were having so much of expectations to overcome monopoly in TN cable TV business.

Since their expectations are high, the discussions too.. We are giving more importance to TV channels than the first lady :)

for alternatives - 6 dth r available
to overcome monopoly - 6 dth r available
zing just launched few months back only. so since then u all tamilians were waiting 4 that. quite a pleasant patience.

expectations - y bro. when u have choices then y u people await 4?
expectations r high - but 4 wat bro.

but y digitisation is not there in chennai. its a metropolitan city bro. even in my city which is very small in everything as compare to chennai, got digitised in 2010 itself bro.

so y chennai is lacking?
were u all waiting 4 zing so that ....... ha ha ha

prateek1987 said:
zing just launched few months back only. so since then u all tamilians were waiting 4 that. quite a pleasant patience.

but y digitisation is not there in chennai. its a metropolitan city bro. even in my city which is very small in everything as compare to chennai, got digitised in 2010 itself bro.

so y chennai is lacking?

Zing offering major Tamil channels within Rs.130/- which is cheaper than all 6 DTHs.

So Zing can be perfect option for analog cable user in TN.

Chennai strucked with the hands of SCV monopoly (Belongs to Sun Group) for the past 15 Years.

So it's not chennai people but SCV dragging chennai' digitisation.:no

prateek1987 said:

so y chennai is lacking?

(*) 6 DTH are available. But the minimum pack is Rs.180.
(*) Currently, in local cable they are availing more channels than the channels available in the 6 DTH at Rs.100.
(*) But due to monopoly of SCV (in Chennai) and Arasu (in rest of TN), the channels will get disappeared. It is also because of politician involvement in channel world.
(*) TN people are not waiting for Zing. They are waiting for an alternative to break the monopoly.
(*) The alternative could be from another MSO like TCCL, JAK, Akshaya, Crystal etc. But everyone failed to be an alternative due the political support given to SCV and Arasu.
(*) As you can see there are many middle class people who cannot spend more for DTH, they are expecting the alternative in the same price range of Rs.100 or Rs.130.
(*) To know why digitization is not there in Chennai, you should visit the threads in DreamDTH Community Forums - Digitisation section. We are discussing it from Jun 2012 to till date.
(*) You should understand the background of Arasu and SCV to understand the failure of digitization in Chennai.
(*) It is not to laugh bro!

aravindan said:
Zing offering major Tamil channels within Rs.130/- which is cheaper than all 6 DTHs.

139 =99 + 40 = not all channels, u shud compare it with adtv 150 packs. its not cheaper bro. m sure abt that.

So Zing can be perfect option for analog cable user in TN.
every one can b perfect option. but y were u waiting 4 since then. its way long bro.

Chennai strucked with the hands of SCV monopoly (Belongs to Sun Group) for the past 15 Years.

depends on the govt. n its people.

So it's not chennai people but SCV dragging chennai' digitisation.:no

so again people r suffering.

139 =99 + 40 = not all channels, u shud compare it with adtv 150 packs. its not cheaper bro. m sure abt that.

every one can b a perfect option. but y u were waiting 4 since then. its way long bro.

Sadiq said:
(*) 6 DTH are available. But the minimum pack is Rs.180.
(*) Currently, in local cable they are availing more channels than the channels available in the 6 DTH at Rs.100.
(*) But due to monopoly of SCV (in Chennai) and Arasu (in rest of TN), the channels will get disappeared. It is also because of politician involvement in channel world.
(*) TN people are not waiting for Zing. They are waiting for an alternative to break the monopoly.
(*) The alternative could be from another MSO like TCCL, JAK, Akshaya, Crystal etc. But everyone failed to be an alternative due the political support given to SCV and Arasu.
(*) As you can see there are many middle class people who cannot spend more for DTH, they are expecting the alternative in the same price range of Rs.100 or Rs.130.
(*) To know why digitization is not there in Chennai, you should visit the threads in DreamDTH Community Forums - Digitisation section. We are discussing it from Jun 2012 to till date.
(*) You should understand the background of Arasu and SCV to understand the failure of digitization in Chennai.
(*) It is not to laugh bro!

but bro... middle class people of tamil nadu have more per capita income than my own state of UP.

will they really make a difference bro
i really don't think so
south indians are more well educated than others.
i lived in chennai, hyderabad n i have seen bangalore too.

all the 5 or 6 south indian states r well developed.

so 20-30-40-50 rs. won't make a difference

thats y i was laughing n ll laugh 4 that only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock