2 answers only needed ...........

@prateek:
Comparing ADTV's Rs.150 pack,

Zing is definitely having all major Tamil channels, except two channels (J Movie and Sun Life)
Airtel is missing 4 channels comparing Zing (Aaseervatham, Captain TV, Raj Digital Plus and Chithiram TV)

So, considering the popularity of the missing channels, ADTV is the good choice.
For other genre channels like Kids and Sports, ADTV is the good choice.

prateek1987 said:
but bro... middle class people of tamil nadu have more per capita income than my own state of UP.

will they really make a difference bro
i really don't think so
south indians are more well educated than others.
i lived in chennai, hyderabad n i have seen bangalore too.

all the 5 or 6 south indian states r well developed.

so 20-30-40-50 rs. won't make a difference

thats y i was laughing n ll laugh 4 that only

I already agreed ADTV's Rs.150 pack is best. But we were expecting more channels from Zing at this price like they did in other regions. But they didn't. So, now only we are coming to know that Zing is not for TN.

Sadiq said:
I already agreed ADTV's Rs.150 pack is best. But we were expecting more channels from Zing at this price like they did in other regions. But they didn't. So, now only we are coming to know that Zing is not for TN.

last line - please elaborate
r u telling that zing is not the best choice among themselves

prateek1987 said:
but bro... middle class people of tamil nadu have more per capita income than my own state of UP.

will they really make a difference bro
i really don't think so
south indians are more well educated than others.
i lived in chennai, hyderabad n i have seen bangalore too.

all the 5 or 6 south indian states r well developed.

so 20-30-40-50 rs. won't make a difference

thats y i was laughing n ll laugh 4 that only

:D :D

Bro..I think Rs.20-50 negligence from educated people like us have become the advantage for MSOs & DTH.

Cable & DTH service have become a boom in recent past & their monthly costs also gone to peak..

Does they really deserve monthly price range of Rs.200-500???

Not opting for those costly DTH service is the only way to show our oppose..

You may have weigh the south india by seeing only with major cities..But more villages exists in TN at below poverty level.

aravindan said:
:D :D

Bro..I think Rs.20-50 negligence from educated people like us have become the advantage for MSOs & DTH.

Cable & DTH service have become a boom in recent past & their monthly costs also gone to peak..

Does they really deserve monthly price range of Rs.200-500???

Not opting for those costly DTH service is the only way to show our oppose..

You may have weigh the south india by seeing only with major cities..But more villages exists in TN at below poverty level.

bro.... either u dint understand me properly or else u took me wrongly
bro ur decision n ur answers r subjective.
to oppose something shud b done in majority.... but u r not in majority as in tamil nadu n chennai itself people r availing the services of all dths.
they have been paying 500rs also
so bro in up bihar mp also there r villages which are BPL so wat bro.
y the govt. wanted india to b digitised after knwing cable prices wud go up n if it goes to private players than 4 them sky wud b the limit.

so bro ask ur govt. to tell all the pvt. tamil channels to go free 4 air.

cable operators in tn providing 60+ tamil satellite channels and 5-10 local cable operator channels with brand new tamil and English movies in their channel. total cable charges in Rs.125 per month. Also Indian matches are provided for free.

whether any dth can provide?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock