5.1 output in Videocon D2H HD Box

Re: RE: 5.1 output in Videocon D2H HD Box

mystic said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
Mine is not DVR. And i dont have optical out. So, you meant to say that I cannot get 5.1 sound using coax out?

Sorry bro. my last post had one error.
D2h HD zapper have only Co-axial (SPDIF) audio out. You should get 5.1 through co-axial.
SO you are using correct connection.
Just check if you are using good quality co-axial SPDIF cable.

Yes bro. It is of good quality. Gold platted costing 350 rupees. It is stunning with my dvd player.. Problem is with d2h hd set top box only. That too when turning on dolby. I am getting converted 5.1 in SD channels like Sun TV and Sun Music using this decoder, but not for dolby sound which is true 5.1:huh:

Just check & verify that, whether you are having latest firmware for your STB or not

mystic said:
Just check & verify that, whether you are having latest firmware for your STB or not

Sure bro.. What is the latest download ID? I think mine is 22. Right now power cut in my area. Will check once power resumes..

My download ID is 20. I think the latest is 25 as mentioned by Bapun bro. Can I do a manual update?

mjahabarsadiq said:
My download ID is 20. I think the latest is 25 as mentioned by Bapun bro. Can I do a manual update?

Download ID 25 is for HD DVR not for HD boxes. HD STB latest release is 27.

Bapun Raz said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

Thanks Bapun bro. But still I am not having latest. What do I need to get the latest version. By the way, whether the latest version can solve my problem?

mjahabarsadiq said:
Bapun Raz said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

Thanks Bapun bro. But still I am not having latest. What do I need to get the latest version. By the way, whether the latest version can solve my problem?

You can tweet to d2h and they will update your STB manually, no idea about the problem.

biswanandand said:
Wait friend, ur issue is real with help of decoder d2h not giving proper output , i'm waiting 4 adtv's output

Thanks bro.. I am waiting for your experiment with adtv....

Bapun Raz said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
Bapun Raz said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

You can tweet to d2h and they will update your STB manually, no idea about the problem.

Are you getting 5.1 in your home theater?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock