5.1 output in Videocon D2H HD Box

mjahabarsadiq said:
Thanks Bapun bro. But still I am not having latest. What do I need to get the latest version.
By the way, whether the latest version can solve my problem?

OLD firmware does not support 5.1 DD, in the last quarter of 2012, D2h had upgraded firmware to incorporate 5.1 DD sound.

Guys,

Right now I am watching NGC HD "NORDIC WILD - ULTIMATE SURVIVORS" by enabling Dolby Digital in d2h STB. Hurray!! I am getting superb 5.1 through my decoder without any mix up.

Thank god. My decoder is doing great. So the other channels are not 5.1 Dolby from d2h bu 2.1 Dolby.:D:D

Now Deep Blue Sea on Movies Now is also in 5.1. One thing I noted is MTunes is not good in 5.1.

As per my observation volume level is very low in Dolby mode...

plz..help me to get 5.1 audio.I have only aux audio out port in my HOME THEATER SYSTEM.
see back of my HOME THEATER SYSTEM pic..

000000000102103522_3f.jpg

I think what you have is a DVD player with 5.1 speakers and not an actual home theater receiver.With this there is no digital (coax / optical) audio in facility. So, you can't get DD sound from D2h using this.

sorry for the wrong pic that is my dvd player.
And this is my dvd player home theatre system pic

home+theater+panasonic+sc+pt22+con+entrada+optica+nuevo+sin+uso+santiago+region+metropolitana+chile__6B828E_4.jpg

5531516402.jpg

and I have only Panasonic tv,dvd,dvd home theatre system...

Re: RE: 5.1 output in Videocon D2H HD Box

sumit sharma said:
sorry for the wrong pic that is my dvd player.
And this is my dvd player home theatre system pic

home+theater+panasonic+sc+pt22+con+entrada+optica+nuevo+sin+uso+santiago+region+metropolitana+chile__6B828E_4.jpg

5531516402.jpg

and I have only Panasonic tv,dvd,dvd home theatre system...

Can you please post the rear view again? Anyway, if your home theater is having prologic, you can still get 5.1 sound (but fake).

Hi.. Now I am able to look at the images that you uploaded..

Yours is a DVD player with 5.1 speakers. It is not a 5.1 speaker system or 5.1 home theater.. With this setup, you can connect audio out (not digital audio) from d2h set top box to Aux In of your DVD player. You can get 5.1 output from your DVD player using its inbuilt prologic function..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock