ADTV free recording top up

atulc said:
1. for this point i have to check.
2. for "review buffer depth", Example you have specified 1 hour
--> this one will record running channel for LAST one hour(in this feuture you can rewind your current watching channel for 1second to 1hour back if you are watching running channel for last 1hour)
Note: once you change channel buffer will clear immediately
3. For "start record extension" Example you have specified 5 minute
--> this one for the feuture program recording, suppose program start at 9:00AM so dth will start recording at 8:55AM
4. For "stop record extension", Example you have specified 20 minute
--> this one for the feuture program recording, suppose program end at 10:00AM so dth will stop recording at 10:20AM

Thank u sooo much.

If I select "review buffer depth" to 60 mins , and I press record button watching a channel , then the channel records from first, not from when I press the record button

pallab999 said:
If I select "review buffer depth" to 60 mins , and I press record button watching a channel , then the channel records from first, not from when I press the record button

when u press record button on running channel then it will consider including buffer which recorded in buffer depth.

atulc said:
when u press record button on running channel then it will consider including buffer which recorded in buffer depth.

It is not good. Anyway to solve this. Is this same in HD recorder?

Can anyone pls tell me the price of sd+ and hd+ set top box??? When i upgrade to sd+ or hd+ will i be allowed to continue with my current a la carte pack or airtel would force me to choose some other basic pack?? Pls do reply :)

yes brother,so many 3 days,first week,one month free,one+one free offers available on self care portal,check and enjoy the free days.

people said:
yes brother,so many 3 days,first week,one month free,one+one free offers available on self care portal,check and enjoy the free days.

what??? not lifetime???

people said:

in which category it is available

If this offer is not for lifetime then what will happen to the recordings after offer period is over....?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock