Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Bro you just reciving end of missap of adtv new regime

Coz any plan you can drop any time also charged dbr basis but when you drop plan and add a la karte topup you asking adtv to add that channel on upfront basis as new policy of adtv so I don't see any fault of adtv p.s if you not know the policy then case is different also for protection purpose in future when you drop pack drop 11:45pm and add tooup after 1:30am then double charge not happen as adtv cut dbr money after 1am so your plan money will deduct on 1am and as i say if u drop plan before 12am your money noy wasted also if you add topup after 1:30am buy that time you will be charged only what is fair amount and top-up charge amount not double amount
Thanks for the information #Somnath Bro. There is no clear instructions on this anywhere. They simply mentioned about 30 days locking period.

As a customer.. I think being cheated by Airtel.

My Previous Subscription Plan Rs.686 (Mega Odia HD Plan). I changed to New Plan HINDI Entertainment HD Rs.179 + Airtel Oriya Regional Rs.77 + A-la-carte Channels of Rs.146. Total Price Rs.552.00.

When I already made a higher payment.. Why the hell they are asking to pay Rs.146 extra only for choosing a-la-carte channels. Why they are not adjusting with the difference amount.

For a plan of Rs.552, I had to pay Rs.286 Extra.

Last edited:
This screenshot does not prove anything...it just shows that u recharged ur DTH Account twice
I don't have access to Time Travel to go back and take screen shot of past incident. Have you tried to change the plan? Try to change the plan and add some a-la-carte channels then you will know. So don't talk unnecessary things. You are wasting everyone's time.

I don't have access to Time Travel to go back and take screen shot of past incident. Have you tried to change the plan? Try to change the plan and add some a-la-carte channels then you will know. So don't talk unnecessary things. You are wasting everyone's time.

Post screenshots from transaction history which is available on airtel app. I an talking about relevant things related to the information highlighted by u, buddy to prove ur claims u need to share proof . Also the information stated by u does not quite add up to any wrongdoing though u have tried to point out to the same in the post

Last edited:
I throw airtel xstream box in garbage and sell its iron antenna to scrapyard guy. And with that money i eat soan papdi 😋
That's a terrible thing to do. It's one thing throwing away your set top box and scrapping off your dish. But buying soan papdi over kaju katli shall be considered crime against humanity.

Post screenshots from transaction history which is available on airtel app. I an talking about relevant things related to the information highlighted by u, buddy to prove ur claims u need to share proof . Also the information stated by u does not quite add up to any wrongdoing though u have tried to point out to the same in the post
I am ignoring you @dino29. You are not trying to understand. This is the 3rd time I am asking you.. Have you tried to change your current plan for DEMO purpose? Try to change the plan and add some a-la-carte channels then you will know. So don't talk unnecessary things. You are wasting everyone's time.

Last edited:
I am ignoring you @dino29. You are not trying to understand. This is the 3rd time I am asking you.. Have you tried to change your current plan for DEMO purpose? Try to change the plan and add some a-la-carte channels then you will know. So don't talk unnecessary things. You are wasting everyone's time.

Buddy, do u think the long explanation i gave u was just based on random assessment or i said the same without knowing the facts or process?

I know how the charges r deducted and its co-relation with process of modifying channels or packs hence provided all the information.

You are just stating that wrong/double charges were deducted without sharing any proof nor do the details shared
by u do not make any valid case for such issue being faced

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock