Airtel DTH HD DVR Recording charges. Edit:Issue resolved

csaju said:
I also got 2 months free south magnum pack and on the last day of the 2nd month I called CC and asked them to change my package to South Max, which is the lowest of the South packages costing Rs. 150/- pm and he told me that HD DVR users are not allowed that pack and the lowest package available to them is South Super Value Prime costing Rs. 185/- pm. I said OK and now I am on South Super Value Prime.
There was no change in my Recording status, It was same as before..

THANKS THANKS THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY. I HV AWARDED U WITH THE POINTS IN REPUTATION.

csaju said:
I also got 2 months free south magnum pack and on the last day of the 2nd month I called CC and asked them to change my package to South Max, which is the lowest of the South packages costing Rs. 150/- pm and he told me that HD DVR users are not allowed that pack and the lowest package available to them is South Super Value Prime costing Rs. 185/- pm. I said OK and now I am on South Super Value Prime.
There was no change in my Recording status, It was same as before..

THANKS THANKS THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY. I HV AWARDED U WITH THE POINTS IN REPUTATION.

By the way, the pack your mentioned 'south value prime Rs.185/- pm' is no where mentioned in the Airtel Dth site. After Rs.150/- the next pack is available is of Rs.230/- pm.

amedius said:

By the way, the pack your mentioned 'south value prime Rs.185/- pm' is no where mentioned in the Airtel Dth site. After Rs.150/- the next pack is available is of Rs.230/- pm.

Never rely on Airtel's site, I also made that mistake. The site is not updated frequently. Call the CC and they will confirm it..
Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock