DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

This is totally useless. At the time iam creating pack 25 dd channel's are auto selected.
There is no clear vision to airtel like tata sky. Tata sky providing free pack at the time of choosing the pack and duplicate channel's are auto cancelled. So we have clear idea which channel's are in free bundle including DD channel's , we can choose another channel's with in the 100 CH. NCF bracket.

But in airtel there is no idea about free channel's in bundle and 25 DD channel's are automatically added to pack. So we need to select rest of 75 channel's.

Airtel added free bundle pack after 1 month creation of my pack. If any duplicate channel's i selected , we are loser.
If we want to try choose pack again same 25 dd channel's mandatory and we don't know when airtel adds free pack. We don't know even airtel adds or not?

Airtel should change their policy to benefit the customers.

Last edited:
This is totally useless. At the time iam creating pack 25 dd channel's are auto selected.
There is no clear vision to airtel like tata sky. Tata sky providing free pack at the time of choosing the pack and duplicate channel's are auto cancelled. So we have clear idea which channel's are in free bundle including DD channel's , we can choose another channel's with in the 100 CH. NCF bracket.

But in airtel there is no idea about free channel's in bundle and 25 DD channel's are automatically added to pack. So we need to select rest of 75 channel's.

Airtel added free bundle pack after 1 month creation of my pack. If any duplicate channel's i selected , we are loser.
If we want to try choose pack again same 25 dd channel's mandatory and we don't know when airtel adds free pack. We don't know even airtel adds or not?

I didn't get you what Adtv done wrong in this matter ?? Airtel bundle was free from NCF so what is the issue ??

I didn't get you what Adtv done wrong in this matter ?? Airtel bundle was free from NCF so what is the issue ??
If this bundle was given at the time of creation of pack we have a chance to omit DD channel's and given free channel's.
We have a chanse to select other channel's.
For example iam selected 26 dd channel's + 9 free Telugu channel's. They given these channel's in free bundle . so iam loses the opportunity to select another 35 channel's in 100 CH. Ncf bracket.
In the same way Tamil people losses 25+15=40 channel's.

Last edited:

It's not yet released officially that's why this issue is happening. They're continuously adding channels in these bundles. Once they complete the bundles then it'll be added in self-care & app & we can activate them while making pack.

As of now, you can make your plan again to free up some more space.

If this bundle was given at the time of creation of pack we have a chance to omit DD channel's and given free channel's.
u can't opt out DD channels it's mandatory one in 153 slab
For example iam selected 26 dd channel's + 9 free Telugu channel's. They given these channel's in free bundle . so iam loses the opportunity to select another 35 channel's in 100 CH. Ncf bracket.
In the same way Tamil people losses 25+15=40 channel's.
Remove the channel which is available in bundle so what's the big deal in this ??

Airtel immediately needs to add the feature of Auto-diselect of duplicate channels.

For me, South Free Bundle activated and 25 DD channels are available on both basepack & Free Bundle. So, technically everyone Loosing 25Slots unnecessarily and endup paying for Extra NCF Slab.

Let me clear 1 thing

It's not bundle pack like 340 or 699 something rather it's just a complementary topup for 153 pack so if u get 100 channels for 153 hereafter u'll get 136 or more for same 153(including DD mandatory topup)

Regards

u can't opt out DD channels it's mandatory one in 153 slab
Airtel is providing the DD channels in free bundles & in initial NCF slab also.
TS is also providing the DD channels in free bundle so there's no need to select DD channels in initial slab i.e you are free to select 100 channels of your choice.

Remove the channel which is available in bundle so what's the big deal in this ??
If he'll remove any channel then NCF will be changed for the free bundle.

For me, South Free Bundle activated and 25 DD channels are available on both basepack & Free Bundle. So, technically everyone Loosing 25Slots unnecessarily and endup paying for Extra NCF Slab.
It will not be deactivate

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock