DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

Let me clear 1 thing

It's not bundle pack like 340 or 699 something rather it's just a complementary topup for 153 pack so if u get 100 channels for 153 hereafter u'll get 136 or more for same 153(including DD mandatory topup)

Regards
That's only the issue. They are giving DD channels twice. If they're giving DD channels in complementary pack then they should allow customers to select 100 channels of their choice as they're giving DD channels without NCF.

What I think is that they've not yet completed the complementary pack that's their is no option to select 100 channels & to opt for the complementary pack yourself

Last edited:
Airtel is providing the DD channels in free bundles & in initial NCF slab also.
TS is also providing the DD channels in free bundle so there's no need to select DD channels in initial slab i.e you are free to select 100 channels of your choice.
Im just viewing airtel south bundle it's not having DD Channels only it contains private satellite channels

If it shows in count then it's a bug in count section

That's only the issue. They are giving DD channels twice. If they're giving DD channels in complementary pack then they should allow customers to select 100 channels of their choice as they're giving DD channels without NCF.

What I think is that they've not yet completed the complementary pack that's their is no option to select 100 channels & to opt for the complementary pack yourself
This pack contain 57 channels in SD no DD channels if u have doubt call Adtv cc & confirm bro 🙂🙂

BTW bro pack completed just now before launched to customers for complementary basics

Just now before got email

Last edited:
Airtel Free Bundle Roi topup and DD pack both activated on my 2 Connection. One connection channel count 181, and other 155. But both connection normal NCF deducted(for primary 153,multi 94). I never face this type problem. Also I add/remove topup when I want from selfcare, No need of full plan change. I am not facing any problem in selfcare.

For Primary

For Multi

Airtel Free Bundle Roi topup and DD pack both activated on my 2 Connection. One connection channel count 181, and other 155. But both connection normal NCF deducted(for primary 153,multi 94). I never face this type problem.
Any issues bro ?? I think everything normal in ur account 🙂🙂

Yes, airtel needs to do something on this fast. At present their system is not auto deselecting those channels from customised plan created by subscribers which are being provided as part of complimentary combo nor it is allowing to add equal count of additional channels without additional NCF. Tata Sky has done a great job on this. Activating duplicate deselect tool is not a major task, don't know why airtel did not think about it.

Alternatively they can for time being activate 25 dd channels on each account free of cost or make it free to air and open up 100 channel initial slab quota to subscribers for personal choice. No point in letting subscriber lose unnecessary money for even little time period in form of NCF. 25 channels is directly equal to one slab quota and can't be wasted like this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock