DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

• Thread starter Thread starter Anup Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 410
  • Views Views: Views 76,118
Today I removed 3 channels from my pack 2sd & 1hd, to my shock my NCF has gone up to 245 from 199.

Today I removed 3 channels from my pack 2sd & 1hd, to my shock my NCF has gone up to 245 from 199.
After a long struggle with customer care, they refreshed my account and things are ok now, NCF back to ₹199. But they have added many channels (may be NCF free) in my account. Earlier channel count was 106, now 160.

even mine is same, but why are they adding free channels without our knowledge and increasing the NCF?? this is cheating

even mine is same, but why are they adding free channels without our knowledge and increasing the NCF?? this is cheating
It'll not increase your NCF & there's no cheating in that. Those FTA channels are on complimentary basis.

It'll not increase your NCF & there's no cheating in that. Those FTA channels are on complimentary basis.
Earlier my ncf was 153 and channel count was 78 and monthly rent was 225/-. Now they increased ncf to 177 and channel count to 133 and rent to 248/- which they have done without my consent. Is this not cheating, all laptop channels of all languages and news channels have been included which I never added.

Earlier my ncf was 153 and channel count was 78 and monthly rent was 225/-. Now they increased ncf to 177 and channel count to 133 and rent to 248/- which they have done without my consent. Is this not cheating, all laptop channels of all languages and news channels have been included which I never added.
Then it's a bug. Select your pack again. Complimentary pack doesn't take NCF.
Or you can call CC & confirm your monthly rent as it may show wrong to you. Do heavy refresh to your account.

Then it's a bug. Select your pack again. Complimentary pack doesn't take NCF.
Or you can call CC & confirm your monthly rent as it may show wrong to you. Do heavy refresh to your account.
Yes, Even I am facing the same issue.. I try to add new channel in mobile app. My NCF is getting increase to 176 even though I will beyond the base limit ( current pack - 69 channels including 10 hd channels and 25 dd channels)

Back
Top Bottom