DTH updates Airtel gives FTA channels without NCF

• Thread starter Thread starter Anup Tiwari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 410
  • Views Views: Views 76,122
71st48n.png

After adding my desired Telugu Malayalam SD & HD channels..

NCF goes to 209😢

I also faced same issue.
Removed 1 star sports channel. Suddenly channels subscribed increased from 64 or so to 124.

Ncf increased to 176rs. Automatically random channels had been added across languages. Guessing these were fta.

Had to redo the entire. Selection to fix it.

Either its a bad bug which needs quick fix or cheating

no this is cheating, i fought with the CC and asked her to remove the new NCF, they she removed it, but the increased channel count has reamained the same. For me they have added 55 FTA channels of all languages which i never susbsribed. Now have to ask CC again to remove extra FTA channels as we cannot remove it either through APP or airtel website. I think this is happening to everybody and their monthy rental is getting increased automatically...

For me they have added 55 FTA channels of all languages which i never subscribed. Now have to ask CC again to remove extra FTA channels as we cannot remove it either through APP or airtel website. I think this is happening to everybody and their monthy rental is getting increased automatically...
It's a complementary FTA pack. No NCF will be charged for it.

It's a bug due to which NCF is getting increased whenever adding/removing a channel & this problem is happening with only few customers.

You should tell them to fix this issue instead of removing complementary pack.

It's a complementary FTA pack. No NCF will be charged for it.

It's a bug due to which NCF is getting increased whenever adding/removing a channel & this problem is happening with only few customers.

You should tell them to fix this issue instead of removing complementary pack.
Actually they're aware of this bug but they refuse to fix it. I contacted CC via email about a week ago explaining this issue along with step-by-step screenshots and the cc agent who responded confirmed the bug. But that's about it. Their IT team is either working on it or they don't know how to fix this or maybe this is intentional to stop customers from adding/removing channels randomly.

Who knows!!! It's not like Airtel is keeping us on the loop

Last edited:
is there any way to remove the FTA channels by ourselves, like we can remove broadcaster bouquets and ala-carte channels and packs.?? anybody has done that , let us know plz

Added Maa HD and Removed... Now my rent increased to 164 from 95..

Gobinaath bro.. Plz again set my rent to 95...thanks in advance bhai..

Back
Top Bottom