Airtel HD vs Tata sky HD

bro, i am having airtel dth, tata sky and videocon d2h. believe me tata sky and airtel are just overrated bcoz of the brand name associated with them, airtel dth has crap picture quality these days, to save space they are overcompressing most chs. tata sky is in a big mess and uses deblocking (which makes pic dull and wshy) to dissolve pixels as they highly compress all sd and hd chs
videocon d2h is thes best, max sd and 22 hd chs with crystal clear quality, buy it, u won't regret

dino29 said:
bro, i am having airtel dth, tata sky and videocon d2h. believe me tata sky and airtel are just overrated bcoz of the brand name associated with them, airtel dth has crap picture quality these days, to save space they are overcompressing most chs. tata sky is in a big mess and uses deblocking (which makes pic dull and wshy) to dissolve pixels as they highly compress all sd and hd chs
videocon d2h is thes best, max sd and 22 hd chs with crystal clear quality, buy it, u won't regret

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

here thread starter wants to know the different between airtel and tata sky.but you did your marketing here. :s
Bad marketing :dodgy :dodgy :dodgy

people said:
dino29 said:

here thread starter wants to know the different between airtel and tata sky.but you did your marketing here. :s

Mr. people again u r unnecessarily starting a fight, if u cannot give constructive comments then its better that u do not comment

For better decision making, see these review by airtel dth, tata sky and videocon d2h users and decide which dth is best amonst all

AIRTEL DTH - Reviews, schedule, TV channels, Indian Channels, TV shows Online - MouthShut.com

TATA SKY TV - Reviews, schedule, TV channels, Indian Channels, TV shows Online - MouthShut.com

VIDEOCON D2H - Reviews, schedule, TV channels, Indian Channels, TV shows Online - MouthShut.com

dino29 said:
people said:
dino29 said:

Mr. people again u r unnecessarily starting a fight, if u cannot give constructive comments then its better that u do not comment

For better decision making, see these review by airtel dth, tata sky and videocon d2h users and decide which dth is best amonst all

AIRTEL DTH - Reviews, schedule, TV channels, Indian Channels, TV shows Online - MouthShut.com

TATA SKY TV - Reviews, schedule, TV channels, Indian Channels, TV shows Online - MouthShut.com

VIDEOCON D2H - Reviews, schedule, TV channels, Indian Channels, TV shows Online - MouthShut.com

stay on topic ,Airtel HD vs Tata sky HD only. :c
this is not a general dth thread. :wall

people said:
dino29 said:
people said:
dino29 said:

stay on topic ,Airtel HD vs Tata sky HD only. :c
this is not a general dth thread. :wall

check the section in which the thread is posted and i guess it within my right as a member to stop a new prospect buyer bfore he makes a wrong decision of buying tata sky or airtel dth connection

Jatindra Chhachhan said:
which hd dth is best w.r.t to picture and audio quality???

airtel vs tatasky those two are big giant in quality .but HD channel count wise below in row.airtel have 15 and tata 12+1 (event based) HD channels.

Jatindra Chhachhan said:
which hd dth is best w.r.t to picture and audio quality???

You will have make a choice.
Both have same level of picture quality and great interface.
Airtel does not have espn and star cricket hd. And has big issue of thick logo on sd channels.
Tata sky does not have ten hd, zee cinema hd, movies now hd and zee studio hd.
So compare the hd channels. Quality wise (except logo) both are at par.
Cost - both high.
Tata sky has remote recording vod if you like it.

Go for d2h. HD channels will be in good quality and much cheaper. You will also get 22 hd channels. In one of the above comment, few hd channels were mentioned to be not available in airtel and tatasky. You will get them in d2h that too at a cheaper price.. Go for it..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock