Airtel HD vs Tata sky HD

dino29 said:
bro, i am having airtel dth, tata sky and videocon d2h. believe me tata sky and airtel are just overrated bcoz of the brand name associated with them, airtel dth has crap picture quality these days, to save space they are overcompressing most chs. tata sky is in a big mess and uses deblocking (which makes pic dull and wshy) to dissolve pixels as they highly compress all sd and hd chs
videocon d2h is thes best, max sd and 22 hd chs with crystal clear quality, buy it, u won't regret

the thread is about airtel and tata sky not about d2h

My understanding of thread starters question is whether Tata SKY HD or Airtel HD is better? @ TS pls clarify?

Thanks

both are good but airtel does not have espn hd and star cricket hd both channels are very important for indians.if you buy airtel you have to watch indian matches in sd

sriharsha said:
my advise is to buy tata sky you will have good experience

bro, as people bro said in one of his earlier post in this thread, the thread starter is not asking our feedback to BUY. So, if you are asking or suggesting a dth to buy, he will question you too...

@people bro: am i correct? because you told me to not suggest to buy the DTH because it is not the intention of the thread starter...

people said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
HD Lover said:
@Dino
Please spare us from most useful thoughts of urs.

U always bring d2h into the topic, here poster is talking about Tatasky and Airtel and u r expressing totally different view point.

People bro is totally on right.

But this is a general DTH comparision section. We can suggest our view point on any DTH. Though he is asking only TS and Airtel, based on our comments he can come to know about other DTH too. This will make him to select a best one. It is his decision to select one. We are just suggesting. Whats wrong in this? Is there any rule in this forum to not express our views. In my point of view this is not at all an off topic. Because the section is for general DTH comparision.

A small question to you. If some one asks you to compare DDD+ and RDTV. What would you do?

bro where did he mension plan to buy.he is not telling any plan to buy.just query the different between two dth.if he ask dd vs reliance we must provide the requested information only.

mjahabarsadiq said:
sriharsha said:
my advise is to buy tata sky you will have good experience

bro, as people bro said in one of his earlier post in this thread, the thread starter is not asking our feedback to BUY. So, if you are asking or suggesting a dth to buy, he will question you too...

@people bro: am i correct? because you told me to not suggest to buy the DTH because it is not the intention of the thread starter...

people said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
HD Lover said:
@Dino
Please spare us from most useful thoughts of urs.

U always bring d2h into the topic, here poster is talking about Tatasky and Airtel and u r expressing totally different view point.

People bro is totally on right.

But this is a general DTH comparision section. We can suggest our view point on any DTH. Though he is asking only TS and Airtel, based on our comments he can come to know about other DTH too. This will make him to select a best one. It is his decision to select one. We are just suggesting. Whats wrong in this? Is there any rule in this forum to not express our views. In my point of view this is not at all an off topic. Because the section is for general DTH comparision.

A small question to you. If some one asks you to compare DDD+ and RDTV. What would you do?

bro where did he mension plan to buy.he is not telling any plan to buy.just query the different between two dth.if he ask dd vs reliance we must provide the requested information only.

right said brother.

mjahabarsadiq said:
@people bro: the thread title made you to think like this. But the thread content made me to think in other way around.

Jatindra Chhachhan said:
which hd dth is best w.r.t to picture and audio quality???

He generally specified "which hd dth". So, I have preferred d2h.. Simple..

@for all: No more arguments plz..

I agree with you sadiq bro, we should give advise without any personal bias and it is quite clear that thread starter is interested in HD channels and obviously Videocon D2H is the best option for him, I am a tata sky customer but its very clear even to me that videocon d2h is better for HD.

if only airtel and tata sky is taken in option then just kick off TATA SKY as it will give nothing but it will cut your pocket... go with airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock