Airtel HD vs Tata sky HD

Bro please check your post are you looking for a general DTH comparison or exclusively TS HD and airtel HD. The members would guide you accordingly
Jatindra Chhachhan said:
which hd dth is best w.r.t to picture and audio quality???

@Dino
Please spare us from most useful thoughts of urs.

U always bring d2h into the topic, here poster is talking about Tatasky and Airtel and u r expressing totally different view point.

People bro is totally on right.

Re: RE: Airtel HD vs Tata sky HD

HD Lover said:
@Dino

U always bring d2h into the topic, here poster is talking about Tatasky and Airtel and u r expressing totally different view point.

But this is a general DTH comparision section. We can suggest our view point on any DTH. Though he is asking only TS and Airtel, based on our comments he can come to know about other DTH too. This will make him to select a best one. It is his decision to select one. We are just suggesting. Whats wrong in this? Is there any rule in this forum to not express our views. In my point of view this is not at all an off topic. Because the section is for general DTH comparision.

A small question to you. If some one asks you to compare DDD+ and RDTV. What would you do?

mjahabarsadiq said:
HD Lover said:
@Dino

But this is a general DTH comparision section. We can suggest our view point on any DTH. Though he is asking only TS and Airtel, based on our comments he can come to know about other DTH too. This will make him to select a best one. It is his decision to select one. We are just suggesting. Whats wrong in this? Is there any rule in this forum to not express our views. In my point of view this is not at all an off topic. Because the section is for general DTH comparision.

A small question to you. If some one asks you to compare DDD+ and RDTV. What would you do?

bro where did he mension plan to buy.he is not telling any plan to buy.just query the different between two dth.if he ask dd vs reliance we must provide the requested information only.

@people bro: the thread title made you to think like this. But the thread content made me to think in other way around.

Jatindra Chhachhan said:

He generally specified "which hd dth". So, I have preferred d2h.. Simple..

@for all: No more arguments plz..

mjahabarsadiq said:
@people bro: the thread title made you to think like this. But the thread content made me to think in other way around.

Jatindra Chhachhan said:

read thread heading brother.

No harm in providing addishanl informtion to your brothers.

It helps to take decision making,besides that he already answered the query and putting his own thoughts in it.It is just for the members benifits.

people said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

Jatindra Chhachhan said:

read thread heading brother.

Ok bro.. thanks...

Admin/MODs:
I want to have an advice from you. Is this wrong if we are talking about the 3rd dth though he is asking us to compare only 2? Based on your answer I will act in future..

@mjahabarsadiq
U r supporting a person who always bring d2h in every topic
In his view all other DTHs are crap.

This is not sensible that the should always talk about one thing.

HD Lover said:
@mjahabarsadiq
U r supporting a person who always bring d2h in every topic
In his view all other DTHs are crap.

This is not sensible that the should always talk about one thing.

I am not supporting any particular member here. Even I posted about D2H.. If I am wrong let the admin decide it...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock