Discovery broadcaster bouquet

kaka1001

Banned
Reaction score
Dishtv not added Discovery broadcaster bouquet in HD.
I add discovery channels in ala crate.

Is there any way that we ask or request dishtv to add discovery group in HD bouquet

Yes its not available in last feb ..i also talk with dishtv senior but hi say hd bucket not available

Yes its not available in last feb ..i also talk with dishtv senior but hi say hd bucket not available
I added on tatasky id.
I check sundirect web, sundirect also providing discovery hd packge.

All other dth added on there platform for sure.

Its dishtv who search way to cheat customer and get profit from them.

Last edited:
Its dishtv who search way to cheat customer and get profit from them.
U r absolutely right.
I am agree with you
They intentionally didnt provided HD bouquet.
If u subscribe to discovery HD bouquet u get all discovery HD channels at cheap rate than that of subscribing individually ala carte.
They intentionally dont provide hd bouquet.
Few months ago they removed Sony happy india English package providing Sony bbc earth and Sony pix at 8 rs only,
They removed that bouquet, so that customer should subscribe using ala carte only.
I also complained to nodal officer of circle. He said sony discontinued it. But i can see that on Sony's website and other dth providers have that pack.

Really pathetic business strategy of dishd2h.

Last edited:
They can't provide Discovery hd bouquets, coz ID Discovery HD is not available on their platform, bouquets r generally provided only if all the channels containing those bouquets r available on their platform

They can't provide Discovery hd bouquets, coz ID Discovery HD is not available on their platform, bouquets r generally provided only if all the channels containing those bouquets r available on their platform
There are 4 or 5 bouquet
But they not add any HD version

They do with intentionally

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock