Airtel or tatasky

Airtel already beat tatasky. In term of packages price and bouquets. If we left MTV HD and beats HD.

I don't know if i just feel it or what. Lately many registering on the forum just to make Airtel comparison with Tata Sky. Once they are done, they vanish. All these are new IDs and never look elsewhere. Does that means these aren't legit ones?

I don't find their IPs matching though. These can be companies blunder too. I have seen several support forums bombarded by companies (Tikona broadband for instance) bots claiming their products are best or they compare with competitors and ultimately make their's win. Once mission accomplished they will silently vanish.

Don't want such people spread such threads here and there. If any legit user has queries he is more than welcome to claim or discuss anything.

@bapunraz bro so who according to u is the culprit brand here?
Most of these users are pro Airtel so ofcourse Airtel to defame Tata Sky. Even it might be from some TS haters. But i can't verify it properly yet. Their activites indicates it.

Most of these users are pro Airtel so ofcourse Airtel to defame Tata Sky. Even it might be from some TS haters. But i can't verify it properly yet. Their activites indicates it.

I am sensing opposite. Someone comes and makes comparison, few more give replies supporting tata sky and affirming that they r the best. Seems to be more elaborate strategy to avoid getting caught or leave suspicion. By the way having bots is not new and it is prevalent across forums or social media. In my experience i have noticed tata sky being more pro active in using social influencers to promote their offering, also in forums i have seen certain people having too much one sided bias .

I strongly request to not allow such activities here be it from any side. This dilutes the reputation and content quality of forum. Please form a monitoring team to catch hold and delist such posts. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock