Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

bro option not working in neither selfcare nor app, few other members also getting same issue.
Earlier you said that in app you can see the HD bouquets & Ala-Carte & now you're saying that you can't.
Stick to anyone statement. You yourself are confused & confusing others too.

Earlier you said that in app you can see the HD bouquets & Ala-Carte & now you're saying that you can't.
Stick to anyone statement. You yourself are confused & confusing others too.

it's showing in add top up but not showing when I selecting connection -change plan- add broadcaster packs or alcarte.

it's showing in add top up but not showing when I selecting connection -change plan- add broadcaster packs or alcarte.
Its sad that you are facing so much problem with your selection.
But all the members tried to give all sort of solutions.
just do one-thing.
Go to TRAI bouquets list site.List out your required bouquets and channels on paper.
Call CC and ask them to activate your required packs & channels.
they will do that.
Your long journey in this thread will comes to end with positive result.. I hope you will be with peace of mind.

Last edited:
Its sad that you are facing so much problem with your selection.
But all the members tried to give all sort of solutions.
just do one-thing.
Go to TRAI bouquets list site.List out your required bouquets and channels on paper.
Call CC and ask them to activate your required packs & channels.
they will do that.
Perfect idea @rahul999 bro.
But instead of this (highlighted part), download the PDF & mail it to nodal officer.

I am not able to remove FTA ROI Broadcaster pack. The option is greyed out. How to solve this? I want some other FTA channels rather than DD channels, without paying extra NCF ..
yLQQiZ5.jpg

Last edited:
I am not able to remove FTA ROI Broadcaster pack. The option is greyed out. How to solve this? I want some other FTA channels rather than DD channels, without paying extra NCF ..
yLQQiZ5.jpg
That is mandatory pack,
go to Ala-carte list, you can add free channels there with no extra cost(up to 100 Channels in your list)

yLQQiZ5.jpg
You can't remove 25 DD channels, it compulsory. You can select your desired FTA channels in remaining 75 channels without paying extra NCF

I selected the package twice and now activated all the packs that i choose earlier and now.cc also not connecting . Is there any way to remove broadcaster bouquet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock